This slap gives "bus driver uppercut" a run for it's money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha she changed her tone and attitude real quick. That slap knocked some sense into her BUT i would also like to know how this escalated 

Hmm looks like dude walked in with the white girl. She wanted him to buy her something and he didnt. He owed her money and she was trying to tell him to buy her something because he owed her money. He refused because he felt he paid her already. She got mad and started hitting him. Than Blaspp....

right, everybody chillin like shorty gets thunder clapped weekly or something :lol:

People just don't want to be liable for other people's problems no more. Even in rape preventions, you are supposed to yell fire or something like that cause if you yelled rape, there are only few that would respond to that cry.

A few years back here in SF when I was on the bus, some old chick started lighting a cigarette and smoking in front of everyone. Someone came up and took the cigarette from her hands and the old lady smacked her in her face. Everyone practically just got up out of the bus and walked out rather then trying to deal with the old lady smoking or fighting. It is what it is I guess.

Mama Moses told me to never hit a woman first, and that's a code I go by. He could have done something else, he really didn't have to slap her to the ground in a counterclockwise fashion like that. It's certainly not how I would have handled things at that point.

That said, that's why nobody of any age, sex, color or creed should get up in another person's face without being prepared for a fight, you never know who takes a more progressive, liberal approach.

Furthermore,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"

EDIT: I have spent the last 10 minutes watching that video....took me 7 to get past :45ish. The lack of shock on anyone's face says a lot to me.

Last edited:
i get that people are saying she touched him first, but that small push doesnt equate how he layeth the smacketh down on her

Last edited:
i get that people are saying she touched him first, but that small push doesnt equate how he layeth the smacketh down on her

That is cause you are a rational person. That dude just doesn't give a damn. He's not thinking what kind of pain he could inflict that would be equal to the girl's push. Dude is just going to let his emotions get the best of him and do what he's got to do.

People just don't want to be liable for other people's problems no more. Even in rape preventions, you are supposed to yell fire or something like that cause if you yelled rape, there are only few that would respond to that cry.

A few years back here in SF when I was on the bus, some old chick started lighting a cigarette and smoking in front of everyone. Someone came up and took the cigarette from her hands and the old lady smacked her in her face. Everyone practically just got up out of the bus and walked out rather then trying to deal with the old lady smoking or fighting. It is what it is I guess.
Were you on the Geary bus???
Sounds like some ish that would take place on there lol

God damn. I can't condone that. The action did not justify the reaction. 

God damn though he reached all the way back then turned right back around to the grocery clerk and said bag that **** up for me. 

she put her hands on him first.... he responded with swift force....

smh@all the women worship going on here.... women are equal to men and should be treated as such

Deeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaayum

Yo that's wild that hand took the whole body to the floor

She coulda at least threw a jab at him

There was no need to hit her though...she could barely inflict any damage on him...hence her trying to push him and him not budging

:smh: at people condoning this

this. he slapped this **** out of her, surprised she was still coherent. that dude was def about that life, you can tell he has no problem beating on women :smh: no need to power slap her.

having said that, nothing beats the hadou powered uppercut that bus driver did.

:smh: worldstar...

:rofl:

sounds like she was begging for money, and when dude said no, she started harassing him for being cheap. :lol:

What would y'all have done if you witnessed this though? :nerd:

i would have told them both to chill out..

then would have laughed for awhile...

i dont condone hitting females, but the smack is a warning shot....not to knock her out, just to let her know he's not the one to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom