This vid might change your mind about eating at Golden Corral....

Saw it on reddit this morning:

:x

This again goes to show that you have to pretty much put 100% of your faith into the people who work in restaurants when you go out to eat. Good on this guy for exposing what goes on behind the scenes.

Also via reddit, here's a link to a few pictures of the GC kitchen...

Link

Good God... :smh:

:x I HATED when they would take us to Golden Corral or CiCi's on field trips :smh: went straight through me in 2 hours.

staying at home and cooking >>>>

starving >>>>

Last edited:
Yea... real
roll.gif
@ people who actually go out to eat at a restaurant. What are they thinking?
Word.

With stuff like this, you just have to hope that you can trust what's going on behind closed doors. Its appalling that people do this to other people.

I couldn't stomach those pictures. The McDonald's I worked at in high school had higher standards of cleanliness than this GC.

Last edited:
i hope that young man is able to stay safe after blowing the whistle on this horrendous practice.

I ate here a couple weeks ago. That grilled sandwich they had was flames. 
pimp.gif

This is really nasty though. When I get fast food all I hope is that the person that's serving my food is having a great day and not harming the food that gets served to me though.

Never been to a Golden Corral. There aren't any in central or northern NJ, but they advertise it here. Go figure.

I'm not really surprised. I expected worse. At least they have the professionalism to inspect the meats. Then they throw it on the grill and char the **** out of it so you can cancel out that knowledge Macklemore was tryin to kick. The place you are susceptible to illness is at the buffet line if its been sitting out too long, touching the utensils (hand to mouth later on), or the streams of fat folks breathing on the food as they walk by. You know what's even sicker? The treatment of those animals that were slaughtered. If you thought flies buzzing around raw meat next to a dumpster was appalling, check out what that cow's living conditions and diet were before it got electrocuted in the skull and then knifed. All of that meat is the worst quality meat you can eat. Sick *** animals trying to give nutrition to humans lol. All of the food is low quality. It all comes from large farms that only care about mass production and shipping it out fast. The laborers are dehumanized as well.

Last edited:
i hope that young man is able to stay safe after blowing the whistle on this horrendous practice.

I don't think his safety is in jeopardy, but he is brave for doing this. I hope the poeple in charge make some changes in management and put him at the top of the list. Going out to eat is such a gamble, doesn't matter where you eat, it all depends on the person(s) handling your food.

Yeah, I'm weary of buffets in general.

Last time I went I saw a kid mouthing the ice cream machine.

I know about 500,000 people in Bangladesh that wouldn't complain at all and would probably devour that food cuz itd probably be their first meal in years :smh:

if i ever become homeless and hungry. im campin out near every Golden Corral dumpster

people are pissed after seeing this video. i was reading GC's twitter and it said that the manager had gotten fired.

I know about 500,000 people in Bangladesh that wouldn't complain at all and would probably devour that food cuz itd probably be their first meal in years
mean.gif

if i ever become homeless and hungry. im campin out near every Golden Corral dumpster
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the thought of walking in and out of a golden corral dumpster and going home for an all you can eat ribs summer bbq 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom