This What The Kids Eating for Lunch?

Ayy dios mio.

Damn shame how we treat children especially those in public schools. Da mayor and the DOE should be ****in ashamed and ridiculed for this ****. Its a microsm of a much larger issue.

To think in this gluten free no junk food for the kids era we live in, I can't believe they getting away with this.

School lunch always been suspect.. at least where I grew up

Plastic cheese sandwiches tho?

Guess I was lucky to go to a small middle and elementary school ran by a black lady. Had all sort of fire home cooking :pimp:

I remember in 4th or 5th grade this white boy put me on to getting the tuna salad and hittin it off with some French dressing...thought it was weird at 1st but the joint was banging, used to get it on Fridays :pimp: ...shout out to yo

Then middle school ppl used to go crazy for fried chicken Fridays ...Matter fact they still do at work now, just on Thursday’s instead :lol:

We had a pretty solid menu for school lunch around my area. Only days I didn't eat though were tuna sandwich and fish sticks days.

I remember in 4th or 5th grade this white boy put me on to getting the tuna salad and hittin it off with some French dressing...thought it was weird at 1st but the joint was banging, used to get it on Fridays :pimp: ...shout out to yo

Then middle school ppl used to go crazy for fried chicken Fridays ...Matter fact they still do at work now, just on Thursday’s instead :lol:
Fried chicken Fridays? We don't give a **** about our kids :lol:

Schools I went to food was good af. I still think about those chocolate cakes and pizza slices and chicken fajitas at lunch sometimes. Joints were flames. No mystery meats. Grew up in one of the fattest states though lolll. They weren't slacking on the chunky ****

Fried chicken Fridays? We don't give a **** about our kids :lol:
This is actual footage of me and classmates 18 years ago sprinting to the cafeteria on chicken day.
SmartSelect_20190423-014841_YouTube Vanced.gif

Schools I went to food was good af. I still think about those chocolate cakes and pizza slices and chicken fajitas at lunch sometimes. Joints were flames. No mystery meats. Grew up in one of the fattest states though lolll. They weren't slacking on the chunky ****

Texas is only the fattest State because of San Antonio.

Back
Top Bottom