This Whole, "Dat Mass" Talk On Here. Question/Comment About It.

I know a lot of us have been on the internet for ages so this is why I am not understanding why this still happens.

Why is it that in ANY female picture posting thread, certain individuals post pictures of women bending over, sticking their lower halves out, in spandex, and laying down in a fetus position and folks comment on how phat their butt is. Do we not all understand that just about ANY butt looks desirable bent over? Boyshorts, you all fall for it in the drop of a dime. Again, any girls butt cheeks will be hanging in boyshorts. Gotta be smarter.

Not trying to ruin you all's party because I know how some of you get off to these still pictures but I don't see how some of you don't understand it.

I will be logging off and going outside to get fresh air and stop being "mad" after I post this, so you don't have to tell me.
eyes.gif

Pics for beasts

fox.jpg

beer-placement-sexy-bent-over-demotivational-poster-1258919489.jpg

bender-over-bender-tattoo-demotivational-poster-1276061302.jpg

I know a lot of us have been on the internet for ages so this is why I am not understanding why this still happens.

Why is it that in ANY female picture posting thread, certain individuals post pictures of women bending over, sticking their lower halves out, in spandex, and laying down in a fetus position and folks comment on how phat their butt is. Do we not all understand that just about ANY butt looks desirable bent over? Boyshorts, you all fall for it in the drop of a dime. Again, any girls butt cheeks will be hanging in boyshorts. Gotta be smarter.

Not trying to ruin you all's party because I know how some of you get off to these still pictures but I don't see how some of you don't understand it.

I will be logging off and going outside to get fresh air and stop being "mad" after I post this, so you don't have to tell me.
eyes.gif

Pics for beasts

fox.jpg

beer-placement-sexy-bent-over-demotivational-poster-1258919489.jpg

bender-over-bender-tattoo-demotivational-poster-1276061302.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Random question.. Are you interested in Psychology.. ?

And not because of this, but from majority of your posts...

Random question.. Are you interested in Psychology.. ?

And not because of this, but from majority of your posts...

What?

you bothered that dudes post women bent over?

then proceed to post pancake booty ..

Yea Man, go outside .. cuz you need it sir

What?

you bothered that dudes post women bent over?

then proceed to post pancake booty ..

Yea Man, go outside .. cuz you need it sir

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the only one that looks like it could fool anyone is the first picture...

This.

OP needs to not be so mad and go out and get some air.

This.

OP needs to not be so mad and go out and get some air.

I wasn't posting those pics as specific examples of what I was referring to. I was just posting those pictures to serve as the type of poses/positions that flat butted women display that routinely get positive comments from dudes on here. Not saying any of those look phat.

I wasn't posting those pics as specific examples of what I was referring to. I was just posting those pictures to serve as the type of poses/positions that flat butted women display that routinely get positive comments from dudes on here. Not saying any of those look phat.

i thought you were logging off and going outside?

Back
Top Bottom