Tho people like to hate on Jordan Brand , The DMP XI> The OG Concords in terms of Quality

I have worn mine 200 times and minimal yellowing. And not just regular wears. Ive ran from cops in this things and there is no visible yellowing for me. Mylittle cousin stepped in rain in these and there still pretty damn icy for me.
pimp.gif
I remember people wearing Concords out the box and they were yellowed. I have no bad glue on mine or none of that. stuff is just still clean for me.

thas wassup. ur one of the lucky ones. get us some pix when u get your hands on a camera i would love to see this. you gotta change the title to the thread thocuz its kinda misleading.

I would have to agree. I havent worn my dmps as much like 200 times. But I wore them a bit. I ate in restaurants where the floor is super greasey(chinatown), Iwalked on grass. They are yellowing a lil bit but its still pretty icey. Although I dont know if clear sole staying icey means better quality, the shoe itselfI think is probably not as well made as the OG's.

You'd been better of trying to compare them to the 2000 concords. But it any case still fail.

idk about that cause i wore my dmp 11s a lot... and they did not stay icey very long

it always seemed like the dmp 11 had a clearer sole to begin with. concords kind of seemed like the sole was kind of blurry.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

it always seemed like the dmp 11 had a clearer sole to begin with. concords kind of seemed like the sole was kind of blurry.

Yea not when they were brand new waaayyy back in 96 and the thread starter its obvious he doesnt know what he is talking about

Back
Top Bottom