Tho people like to hate on Jordan Brand , The DMP XI> The OG Concords in terms of Quality

Originally Posted by Rafool

vmrbm1.png

awesome

lol another noob.

the og concords almost 15 years old and some still retain the blue ice color. the dmp's are pure trash. i do not believe you wore them 200x and it'sstill "icy" because they start to yellow on the bottom where it contacts surface even after liek 2x. the reason why i sold my pack was cause (the dspack i had) i started seeing one side yellow slightly more than the other. they are uncomfortable, and nothing like the 01's and definately not og's(although i don't like the og's too much)

icy sole technology obviously gets better as the years go by (see eggplant foams) except in the case of pre-yellowed cdp 5s.
smh.gif

but just because the dmp soles stay icier longer than the og's and retros doesn't translate to better quality.

i agree, i've worn mine since i bought them on the day of the rls

the bottom is yellow but there's absolutely no yellowing on the side at all

same with my 6s

thats a little far, i dont think theres any retros that have better quality than their originals. maybe you have fit and durability mixed up with quality &craftsmanship.

Originally Posted by dotaganza

I have worn mine 200 times and minimal yellowing. And not just regular wears. Ive ran from cops in this things and there is no visible yellowing for me. My little cousin stepped in rain in these and there still pretty damn icy for me.
pimp.gif
I remember people wearing Concords out the box and they were yellowed. I have no bad glue on mine or none of that. stuff is just still clean for me.

You are full of !#*+ and I am willing to bet you were just salty when the o.g's dropped because your parents had you in Payless shoes.
eyes.gif

It's not a fair comparison because i took this pic of the DMP 11's when they were new, but i have worn them quite a few times since then and the solesare starting to yellow. My OG 11's on the other hand have been wore to death when they 1st came out and many times since then as well and they look prettygood for over 15 years old. The photos don't do them justice. I would bet anything that the DMP 11's will not look that good in 15 years. Even if idon't wear them like i wore the originals.

this just shows there are plenty of idiots joining NT every day...
roll.gif

hey newbie, you just forever solidified your 'NEWBIE' status. thumbs up for you.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom