those 34.99 shoes that keep popin up on tv?

thought about it but too lazy to travel to kmart and drop 35. money is tight right now lol.

can you post some pics or commercial link, i have no idea what your talking about.

if that shoe can really shapeshift like that AND for only $35, instant cop LOL.

These shoes are pretty good. You all should at least try them. I did. Stacks are impressive especially I just added sofsole insole(which is durable and cushy).It actually surpassed my BB2 IN PERFORMANCE.

^ i most seriously doubt that lol. but i'm about to get the a3h and throw in some insoles in them and see what happens.

I guarantee you will appreciate these low price shoes. Many ball players nowadays are just blindin of Zoom air tech and afraid to come back to littlecushioning.

Durability is the only thing I'm not sure about these shoes as of the moment.

035B147308110001
035B147441110001
035B177477110001

here's some

^
the shoes are of good quality and perform like any entry level nike basketball shoe. great court feel, cushioning is ok, traction is very good on dusty courts,and fit is average. materials are OK. I like the look of the stackjacks i have, and I am certainly appreciative of the price tag, I don't know that I canafford much more for sneakers right now, what with other important things to take care of like rent and food and family.

and "bad?"
why is it that all the people who hate on the shoe give short one-liners that don't address WHY they take that position? can't hurt to elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom