Those arent the 23s..............................???

:nerd:
nerd.gif

NOW! here this NT flipjays posted a catalog picture of the 23s but just the outline of them....in the picture you see the ''bumps'' in the laces, But on the ''confirmed'' pic there is none :rolleyes
eyes.gif
2m6q3w0.jpg
11hbegy.jpg

YO! Reppin Chicago!

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue

-Lu SELLING A JASON HOODY IN WHT/GREY SZ. SMALL!!! NEVER WORN ILL SELL FOR THE LOW LOW !!! GET AT ME FOR PICS...

:lol:
laugh.gif
the great JB conspiracies continue to unfold....seriously tho.....just wait for the shoe...
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Quote:
nearlly 3000 posts and youre making this topic |I
tired.gif

\

nearly 1500 and you think post counts mean anything? :rofl:
roll.gif

edit:

nevermind i guess you just OD'd and got it nuff said
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

|I
tired.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu SELLING A JASON HOODY IN WHT/GREY SZ. SMALL!!! NEVER WORN ILL SELL FOR THE LOW LOW !!! GET AT ME FOR PICS...

WOW THE HATER BOXDEN IS A LOOO......? HOW CAN THESE KIDS HAVE 1000+ POSTS IN A MATTER OF 2 MONTHS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
The silhouette is a decoy/dummy outline. It's meant to throw people off... like you.

Classic! Wish I had thought of that line - lol.

^ Then how do you explain the laces that are visible on the sillhouette? XIX's had the shroud with no visible laces.

You are looking WAYYYYY too into this my friend... it's a SILOUETTE!!!! Take it for what it is... a "shadow" because they didn't want the REAL shoe to be pictured... If they would have put a black Jumpman there, would you have thought that's what the shoe was gonna look like too? Come on guys stop taking things so literially!!!!

IT'S JUST A FREAKIN SHOE... STOP TRYING TO DISECT IT WITHOUT DETAILED COLOR PICS!!!!! JB is sitting at their desks right now laughing their a$$es off at all this SPECULATION!!!! JUST WAIT... I'm sure pics are going to be dropping shortly... All you are doing is helping JB do EXACTLY what they want to do, create HYPE for this shoe. The more you debate about it and the more pages this thread gets to the more hype there is for the shoe. Even negative hype helps them out because that makes the next guy say hmm I gotta see them for myself. Everyone always complains about how they hate hype, well all you guys are doing is adding to it!!!! Just be patient!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

man is it that serious... face it weve probably seen the XX3, and many of us are dissapointed... and theres already an XX3 post, why create more.
This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

Quote:
nearly 1500 and you think post counts mean anything? :rofl:
roll.gif

edit:

nevermind i guess you just OD'd and got it nuff said
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol you caught that postwhore :lol:
laugh.gif

read the description of the SILOUETTE and it matches the picture of the shoe for those of you that can read that small writing

Back
Top Bottom