Those white/blue air max 90 are out??

i thought that they were due out next year!!!! this is the one of the best air max 90 to come out in months!!! mesh toe and everything.They were at myfinishline for 91.99

link: white/blue/black air maxes at the bottom of the page

http://niketalk.com/topic/28272

Know the style number? Which Finish Line?
glasses.gif

i staY IN MEMPHIS, TN. We gwet our shoes a lil bit later than everyone else. other states should have them by now if we got em

i thought that they were due out next year!!!!
laugh.gif

You sound as if "next year" is so far away. They are slated for January, but like every non-launch sneaker they tend to pop up a different times andin different regions. These don't have an RD, so as soon as the retailer gets them, they go on the sales floor.

gonna check my finishline to see if they there. Gonna get a pair asap and will wait to see if they get cheaper before i start buying more pairs.

I didn't see them around my way either, I'm not trippin. I'll def be picking these up eventually though, pretty nice.

January orders have already shipped for sooooo many accounts.
You can almost always count on styles to arrive a week or so before the actual release month or day.

and January would be considered next year.
tongue.gif

Imho a really solid release, might have to cop a pair for retail, then try to wait out the prices before i cop another.

ID rather JD classic 90s to drop in the US, personally.. Yea we finally see mesh toe boxes but why do the Euro get the heat!!

they have them at the finishline at watertower place in chicago today, 91.99 sort of seems weird though

Picked mine up half hour ago. They are so fresh. They came with extra blue laces too, but ill stick with white. Hopefully they go down in price so i can get afew more pairs to have when the first go bad.

Hopefully my Finish LIne gets these. I want to see them in person before I pick up a pair or two.

Most of the FNL's that carry them should have them by this weekend. There's like 75-100 stores with FSRs.

*THERE IS NOTHING SMALLER THEN AN 8.5 THOUGH
mad.gif

Can anyone provide the style/product # for these in the Finishline system. Gotta order these tomorrow at work. Thanks in advance.

There were like 1000s stores with FSR of the HOA Infared 90s and I don't know where all of those went.

Back
Top Bottom