"Those who understand sex the best are those who aren't having it."

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by SelfishSociety

theres nothing to understand about sex.... stick it in and beat them guts up and pull out....end of story

spoken like a true virgin

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by SelfishSociety

theres nothing to understand about sex.... stick it in and beat them guts up and pull out....end of story

spoken like a true virgin
laugh.gif

Sex is an art one has to master, and you can't master anything without practice.

is there suppose to be a deeper meaning with that statement

because it literally dont mean much

Get the book "The Art to Great Sex"

You will thank me later. PM me if you need the audiobook

Its true, but not because they think about it more.

It's because those that aren't getting it ... watch the more pron and analyse it etc ....

Originally Posted by Blai213

Its true, but not because they think about it more.

It's because those that aren't getting it ... watch the more pron and analyse it etc ....
If people are using adult films for tips and pointers on how to please a woman then I really feel sorry for whoever she may be.

I think this is just like anything else, there are people naturally good at it, but like anything else pratice gets you better.

whats there to understand...im not an emotional person....soo i dont need all those emotional stuff ppl have when dealing with sex.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Do you truly have to do it to understand what it can do to someone?

Yes.

...and on the other hand, after you get older - you realize what kind of person you've become after smashing so much.

It isn't always pretty.

And to answer your original question - from the viewpoint of men that have $*#**@ around a lot, and women that have been certified jumps - if they just up andstop having sex, that's because they understand everything that comes along with smashing and for whatever reason, they don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom