"Those who understand sex the best are those who aren't having it."

Prepared for YNS. I know INS already but do you think that this statement holds any validity? I've felt that I could communicate sex an it's effects onthe human body as well as the psyche. Do you truly have to do it to understand what it can do to someone?

"Those who understand sex the best are those who aren't having it."

sADLY ITS TRUE
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SelfishSociety

theres nothing to understand about sex.... stick it in and beat them guts up and pull out....end of story
roll.gif

You must be so fantastic in bed.

theres nothing to understand about sex.... stick it in and beat them guts up and pull out....end of story

spoken like a true virgin

LazyB I don't agree at all. I had this dude in my class in high school who called it "THE SEX." If dudes can't even talk about it correctly,how they gonna understand it. You have to have sex to understand it, point blank

I don't believe this is true at all.

Here's a reason... Let's say I asked you "how can I last longer in bed? What position is best for me to make a girl cum?"

You can't answer.

/of discussion

Originally Posted by CWrite78

LOL actually not. Hes the perfect example of how that saying is true. He said it in the most simplistic way . Although he may sound slow over the internet ibet his slow stroke is crazy to ...pause

Originally Posted by kiid23

LOL actually not. Hes the perfect example of how that saying is true. He said it in the most simplistic way . Although he may sound slow over the internet i bet his slow stroke is crazy to ...pause

no need to hop on a different screen name to defend yourself.

Ill say the person having it understands it

But the person not having it understands it a lot more because he or she is not getting it, so they focus and think about it..so that when they do get it, itwill be grade A sex...

And that alone should keep you in the sex game

Learning and understanding is the key!

Just because you get it all the time doesn't not mean u understand it

Happy Birthday to me!!
May 13th, 23 yeaa baby!

LOL actually not. Hes the perfect example of how that saying is true. He said it in the most simplistic way . Although he may sound slow over the internet i bet his slow stroke is crazy to ...pause

Someone post the method and redman ayo gif.

no need to hop on a different screen name to defend yourself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Life is about experience...You can plan and plan and plan, but when it comes down to it youre never ready.

With sex, the same method is not going to work on everyone. Some like it slow, some like it fast, some like a different type of touch to stimulate them. Youcan get the foundation down (like where everything is, where everything goes, different methods, etc...) but until you get together with that woman or manyoure not really going to understand.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Life is about experience...You can plan and plan and plan, but when it comes down to it youre never ready.

With sex, the same method is not going to work on everyone. Some like it slow, some like it fast, some like a different type of touch to stimulate them. You can get the foundation down (like where everything is, where everything goes, different methods, etc...) but until you get together with that woman or man youre not really going to understand.

Exactly. Sex is a hell of a lot more fun when you know what the other person wants and you know exactly how to give it to them. The first time I had sex, allI knew to do was put it in and thrust. After having sex hundreds of times with the same person, it's a totally different story. A lot of people on heretalk about smashing 20+ girls, but that doesn't mean it was good every time.

Back
Top Bottom