Thought The Wire was a joke??? 12 o'clock boyz

On another note. I ill be spending some of my vacation time in the DMV area.
Id love to link up with some of my NT brothers. Maybe vape some gud :nthat:
PM me if you down

That is sad.
I literally be riding through B-More like...
View media item 531609Are they doing anything about all those abandon apartment buildings?
alotta the vacants still up and boarded..only around Hopkins where they knock **** down, they tore down a whole block n built a parking garage :lol:

On another note. I ill be spending some of my vacation time in the DMV area.
Id love to link up with some of my NT brothers. Maybe vape some gud :nthat:
PM me if you down
And if you gonna be around, gotta hit up Normas or something..see some mass

can't really support this. seems exploitative

all too often the angle of the filmmaker is all about "we're just telling it like it is" - are you really though? what's your real intention?

this kind of stuff happens in lots of big cities, so i'm not clear on why this baltimore thing would garner attention over other locales

Last edited:
Nah. Bmore to hood for my Moco blood. I still go there to visit fam. But I'm always a little more on edge, n I love in Kansas City. ****** literary get shot on my street corner like once a month, but Bmore still got me shook. Them ****** out there seem more grimy. I know mad chill people out there, a lot of people trying to survive in a city it seems like America forgot. Some places are gentrified, they have them damn blue cameras everywhere now. Lil cuz freshmen starting qb at Franklin. Look out for him, son nice.

Last edited:
Love when I come in a Baltimore thread and see my dudes holding it down for our city. Waddup Harm.

Baltimore>
ps. Westside is the best side :smokin

*Smokey voice* And you know this man

I was with a group of people one day in Harlem and this large *** group on dirtbikes comes riding down 125 and Lenox. Dudes had on helmets and stopped at the stop light. People were like "wow that's impressive" I gave them the :stoneface: and told them they didn't know what real streetbike culture looked like and that Bmore really holds it down.

Nah. Bmore to hood for my Moco blood. I still go there to visit fam. But I'm always a little more on edge, n I love in Kansas City. ****** literary get shot on my street corner like once a month, but Bmore still got me shook. Them ****** out there seem more grimy. I know mad chill people out there, a lot of people trying to survive in a city it seems like America forgot. Some places are gentrified, they have them damn blue cameras everywhere now. Lil cuz freshmen starting qb at Franklin. Look out for him, son nice.
making it sound like my city is some uncivilized wasteland :lol: :smh:

Lowkey
making it sound like my city is some uncivilized wasteland :lol: :smh:

Lowkey....nah I got love for that city, like I said its where my roots are. Just up there with Chicago, but less pretentious. Ill pprobably end up there when I'm done with school. County though...county.

On a somewhat related note...

What characters (other than Snoop) from The Wire were cast raw with no prior acting experience?

Last edited:
Info on intro and exit song?
I tried catwalking on my mongoose as a kid and bounced my head off a curb. Ever have a got damn egg on your head?

This looks dope my g

bmore dont mess with sports bikes though? 600, 750, 1000's?

This looks dope my g

bmore dont mess with sports bikes though? 600, 750, 1000's?

They do ..

But the hood and city favorite is them Dirt Bikes and 4 wheelers man.

Wheeling and 12 O'Clockin are an art form here ..

Lil kids putting 50 cent huggie between the bike tire and frame to mimic that dirt bike sound.

The city not crazy , It's just REAL as hell ..

**** just not sugar coated and gentrification hasn't happened here yet .. unlike other major cities

Dirt bikes and 4 Wheelers are past time here.

Alot people take what they seen from the wire and imagines every part of Bmore is like that and It's not.
we country as hell outchea 
laugh.gif

can't really support this. seems exploitative

all too often the angle of the filmmaker is all about "we're just telling it like it is" - are you really though? what's your real intention?

this kind of stuff happens in lots of big cities, so i'm not clear on why this baltimore thing would garner attention over other locales

I mean, if you're a filmmaker you have to choose a location to make a film, right? Why would someone choose any location over any other?

Baltimore still has one of the country's five highest murder rates every year. And the dirt bike and four wheeler culture depicted in the film seems relatively unique to Baltimore. Those seem like compelling reasons to profile Baltimore for this type of film...

Nah son. That city is crazy. I saw my uncle running down the street with two speakers, some church socks, church shoes and hotpants over on Pacer street... That image has been in my head for atleast a decade. I got robbed when I was about 11 by these other kids who had BB guns, couldn't have been a block from my Aunts house and they got me for my chips and candy. I'm from Moco, I'm a grown man at this point and I'm still not walking round any place in Bmore without my cousins from there. I guess that city is "real" and I'm not real enough for them. Like off the no bull, I felt safer walking round Brooklyn dolo than I did walking round Bmore with my cousin.
WUSSIE..lOL

Meek Mills even driver around bmore by himself at times. Stay out the hood and you'll be ok

really at this point if driving dirtbikes is gonna keep kids with something to do and out of trouble, let them have their fun and leave them alone. They probably only drive in the hood and most people who drives cars there already accept it .bikes are keeping 90 percent of them away from drugs and other crimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom