Thought The Wire was a joke??? 12 o'clock boyz

What's funny is I find dudes who use protection to be weird, maybe it's because I'm from Bmore and I'm use to seeing dudes ride with no gear

Last edited:
"i been on this earth a decade and a couple years, so what that make me? a grown @*# man!" :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
What's with all of these documentaries popping up about gang life lately? :smh:

Last edited:
looks mad fun. don't know if I could work up the courage after I broke my collarbone back in the day trying to do jumps on my moped.

The guy that writes the wire won't make another season. He noted Baltimore needs to make a change for the better before be can write another season

Looks fun but I don't have the [emoji]127826[/emoji] for it. Always wanted a bike though

that Savage life.
smokin.gif

that lil kid sounds and looks just like snoop.

funny i was in Baltimore about a month ago and noticed how many kids were popping wheelies on bicycles towards on coming traffic :smh:

My fam is from Bmore. That city is ******g crazy. That is all.
The city not crazy , It's just REAL as hell ..

**** just not sugar coated and gentrification hasn't happened here yet .. unlike other major cities

Dirt bikes and 4 Wheelers are past time here.

Alot people take what they seen from the wire and imagines every part of Bmore is like that and It's not.

Last edited:
The city not crazy , It's just REAL as hell ..

**** just not sugar coated and gentrification hasn't happened here yet .. unlike other major cities

Dirt bikes and 4 Wheelers are past time here.

Alot people take what they seen from the wire and imagines every part of Bmore is like that and It's not.
Nah son. That city is crazy. I saw my uncle running down the street with two speakers, some church socks, church shoes and hotpants over on Pacer street... That image has been in my head for atleast a decade. I got robbed when I was about 11 by these other kids who had BB guns, couldn't have been a block from my Aunts house and they got me for my chips and candy. I'm from Moco, I'm a grown man at this point and I'm still not walking round any place in Bmore without my cousins from there. I guess that city is "real" and I'm not real enough for them. Like off the no bull, I felt safer walking round Brooklyn dolo than I did walking round Bmore with my cousin.

I don't have family/homies out there so I've never been to Baltimore, but I hear its pretty wild though. It might be up there with Chicago in terms of the violence rate

Back
Top Bottom