thoughts about the 22's

in ur shortsd

Banned
to those who have seen the 22's in person,id like to know what y'all think?first impressions?they're really growing on me,its light as hell,the camo/reflective material on the heal actually looks good to me,only gripe i have bout it is that plate on the sole of the sneaker,and the sole all together is a lil too thin for me,

First impression is definitely better than the XX1s as for comfort, I still don't have them but I'm expecting that they'll be equal or better than the XX1.

Ventilation will also be an issue just like the XX1s because they removed the ankle vents which existed in early samples.

FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

they look pretty boring to me and without imagination. maybe it's because mj never played in them, but they seem to lack soul.

Talking about aesthetics, I like the 21 better.

The 22 looks like a team jordan to me.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

i like these better than 21 looks wise. took me some time before the red suede got the better of me unlike the 22 i got one as soon as i can.

for walking, the forefoot area is very comfy compared to XX or XXI

playing wise, initially i like the fit and feel of 22's better, will add to my review thread soon as i play enough games with these

XX2 comparo with my other J'sKicks for sale:Jordan 21 Low Black/Red size 10Jordan 5 Grapes sizes 9.5/10
MORE AT MY STORE

saw them in person and im in love..i da-date ko bukas yan..LOL

but seriously...i like them... :D
happy.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif

popoy,

Buti ka pa.. ako sa Saturday ko pa makakapiling ang pair ko kasi di pa pwede kumuha ng discount eh, sa launching pa daw this saturday...

i've already worn mine twice. it has that "ooooooohhhhhh" feeling the first time you wear it. :lol:
laugh.gif
ventilation issue lang siguro kahit merong mga vents... and nakakatakot yung jumpman on the heel, baka kasi magasgasan! haha! :rofl:
roll.gif
but overall, the shoe is great. leather quality is great. few creases lang maybe because of the tumbled leather and the thick padding. cant wait to test them on court. i just hate the clear soles! thinking that they would eventually turn yellow... >:
mad.gif

i was disappointed that jb didnt do anything to make the laces standout.too plain jane.does anyone know what was the inspiration for this shoe?its not as clear cut as the last two

ahhhh,thanks from the uninitiated.hmm,still wud have been cool if jb put missile heads as metal lace covers

Back
Top Bottom