Thoughts On Some Of 2010's Releases

^^^^^^^^^^^^

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I love how everyone in NT thinks there cops..

seriously tho, i havent even seen any threads like this, this forum is more flaming than it is helpful. all ppl care about now is "patrolling" and "regulating" NT.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

i rather not jump from each thread to talk about each individual shoe though. just wanted a gathered discussion about the upcoming year, thats all. i mean this IS a discussion board

Im sorry, but IMO...... thats just being lazy.  You will get more [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]incite[/color] from each thread from because the people that like the shoe with give info in that thread instead of such a general one.  Welcome to NT, and oh yea........... put your flame suit on.
It's 'insight.' come on now son.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I love how everyone in NT thinks there cops..

seriously tho, i havent even seen any threads like this, this forum is more flaming than it is helpful. all ppl care about now is "patrolling" and "regulating" NT.

Seen any threads like what? Ones asking people to post their thoughts about upcoming shoe releases? Look around, there is a thread for every single shoe you posted where people are doing just that. Is it seriously that difficult to understand why people are annoyed by multiple threads on the same exact topic? People wouldn't patrol or flame people for making threads if the threads were any good. When someone posts good information or a thought invoking question do you see people flaming them? The only time this happens is when someone is making a topic that has already been made(and 9/10 times the topic is right on the first page), or it is a useless post. If you need examples go check out the stickied thread on the forum rules. But w/e, you are right about patrolling and regulating, it is pointless because its the same story everyday and the mods pretty much gave up on this section already. So i'm not even even going to say anything anymore because it does no good and i look like a lame arguing with a bunch of new members.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

really?? was this thread necessary? ?
Is that Cam'Ron? Lol, this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

from Killa Season...maybe the funniest movie of all-time!.especially that seen where Cam cries...oh lordy!

yea....i didnt know a forum about shoes could be so sensitive. i also didnt know this forum was INFORMATIONAL only, i mean, most forums are for discussing specific matters. if im lazy for starting a conversation about some shoes, then anyone who uses NT for info is lazy because they dont call Jordan Brand personally for info lol.

you aint start +*$* that hasn't been started a dozen times already. that's what you (and many others) don't understand. too fast on the "new thread" button. use the search feature. actually read what's already there before clicking. people like you just waste space and everyone's time with redundant garbage.

Yea I thought I just loved shoes when I joined this forum. I didn't know I was being lazy because I wanted to have a discussion about nice shoes. But anyway I didn't have a chance to get a lot of this stuff like cool grey 11s or flints. I'm kinda excited yet worried about my finances. Hope it all goes well

If you are worried about  your finances then you shouldn't be buying shoes you don't need.

On top of that, just to make you feel better.  Half the #%%$ people are saying is coming out is not coming out.  Chicago X's were supposed to drop in March 2010. 
nerd.gif

Unfortunately there is no such thing as concrete information anymore, not like the days of Ekin or even Snuggles.

Just a bunch of dudes that work in stock rooms getting secondary information.

^PREACH! When Snuggles & Ekin dropped info u know it was for sure to come out. I hope everyone of these do drop cuz they all gonna be copped. my trap going ham! bow! bow!

dude just name dropped EKIN and Snuggles - two of the most informative individuals to ever post on NT in the past decade.

haha i even remember dudes making up info and posting under "ekin" screennames so ppl would believe them.

there will always be ppl making stuff up but as long as we have some good ppl providing legit info then NT will be alright.

I am feeling a lot of 2010 releases (mostly OG or early 21st century retro + colours re-releasing) as well as the Air Jordan 2010.

Time to remove that mythical Infrared VI Pack. Until it is rightfully confirmed, it ain't coming out. At least stateside.

1. There is already a thread on each shoe

2. Most of these shoes are not confirmed yet

3.If all these kicks do come out this year it would be great because people would be able to cop a little easier since not everyone is going to be able to buy all these kicks in one year.

4. Because of number 3 this means less stupid camp outs or at least less people at these stupid camp outs

yo why did you people click on this thread if you know there are other similar threads? some of you young cats need to chill

Back
Top Bottom