Thoughts On Some Of 2010's Releases

hey whats going on fellow NTers? as im sure you all know, this year is said to have some of the craziest release of all time (some even grails). i know im not the only one excited about this, so lets share thoughts

15cyff8.jpg

200-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-vi-infrared-pack-june-2010-3.jpg

461-570x379.jpg

144-570x379.jpg

1550b7344b7aa9559c0329c4ea7aabad-570x493.jpg

chicago-1.jpg

JUST TO NAME A FEW

welcome to nt...but there are threads for each of these shoes already so thats where they should be discussed

i rather not jump from each thread to talk about each individual shoe though. just wanted a gathered discussion about the upcoming year, thats all. i mean this IS a discussion board

i just have a hard time they all coming out...
eyes.gif

passing on the red 13s and the red 10s

yea it is gonna be tough, we cant ever just have it our way huh? now were getting what we want but wont even be able to afford em all.. its sucks

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

i rather not jump from each thread to talk about each individual shoe though. just wanted a gathered discussion about the upcoming year, thats all. i mean this IS a discussion board

Im sorry, but IMO...... thats just being lazy.  You will get more incite from each thread from because the people that like the shoe with give info in that thread instead of such a general one.  Welcome to NT, and oh yea........... put your flame suit on.

don't be lazy and post in each thread seperately. by your rationality everyone needs to make thread about the releases THEY are excited about. what do we care about what you like? have you never posted in a forum before?

I will try my best not to fall into hype and just buy what I want. But those knicks are copped anyway

There's a bunch of posts like yours already.

http://niketalk.com/topic/240768

Reading is fundamental. Try it sometime. The same thread is on page one in this forum...

edlover.jpg

Im glad that the kicks are coming out, the only thing that Im hoping is that they all dont come out too consecutive. Gotta give us some time to choose, or else its pick and choose.. Cools are mos def copped along with with Concords, powder blues, chicago and knicks X (if confirmed) the other ones I just hope my tax money is still there... lol.

I'm copping doubles of every last one of those sneakers posted...... Yes give me a cookie please
pimp.gif

Good thing I don't like the bloody XIII's, all-white sneakers, and non-OG c/w of the XI's.

this list doesn't even include any of the Nike retro's that are stabbing my pockets. I have to choose carefully....or I may not have the bread for everything. the SAC X's
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
,Chicago X's Cool Greys,
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 Concords, Powder 9's, White out 11's (when Confirmed) White out V's (when confirmed) White Out 9's, Cement IVs,
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
(when confirmed) Infrared Pack, and !%+* it! I have to be real with myself because Foamposite Royals.....Foamposite pro Pearls..... Foamposite Metallic Red HOH 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
are NOT getting passed on.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
..Nike has me by the balls this year. 
frown.gif

i love how people on NT take everything so seriously regarding the various posts and threads, etc. Everyone on this site has a great passion for kicks....let everyone enjoy the site as they please....people lose their mind on here

Yea I thought I just loved shoes when I joined this forum. I didn't know I was being lazy because I wanted to have a discussion about nice shoes. But anyway I didn't have a chance to get a lot of this stuff like cool grey 11s or flints. I'm kinda excited yet worried about my finances. Hope it all goes well

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

There's a bunch of posts like yours already.

http://niketalk.com/topic/240768

Reading is fundamental. Try it sometime. The same thread is on page one in this forum...

edlover.jpg

Thanks for holdin me down Zero...I was definitely bout to call homie out for biting my post 
mad.gif
...C'MON SON!!!!

Back
Top Bottom