Thoughts On the SKINS this Year?

Sup MD/DC/VA ******* fans. Iam Originaly from So.Cal So iamma Charger Fan but I've been living here since 94 iam so kind of a skins fan to. I think their going to go 8-8 or 7-9. Their gonna step it up Just 1 notch this year their still not ready to Compete for a anything major. For you guys that are skins fans what do you think the are going to do this year?

The Giants look terrible so they should come in 3rd... if Campbell makes that jump, they could compete for a playoff spot though
I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

Quote:
if Campbell makes that jump, they could compete for a playoff spot though
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

...team finishline...
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

well i'm watching the game now and since campbell went down collins has been doing good. i wouldn't mind seeing collins play now so we could have a chance of winning the division
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I really have high hopes for my skins. C'mon our upgraded defense will keep us in games and even win some games. Our players are back healthy and we have upgraded greatly w/ London Fletcher and LaRon Landry. Andre Carter and Rocky MacIntosh have showed great improvement during the preseason. The only thing stopping us is our offense (basically jason campbell) Our running game is really good w/ Ladell Betts complementing Clinton Portis and Blaylock/Cartwright fighting for that 3rd running back position will be good to see. Our recieving core is extremely good w/ Moss, Cooley, Lloyd, and Randell Ell (Even though we have to get more from B. Lloyd and Randell Ell I feel to get the offense really flowing) The QB situation is really getting me worried a little. Jason Campbell really has not matured yet w/ him still dropping and fumbling snaps a couple times. His arm strength is good and his accuracy is improving. The only thing he needs to improve is his timing on some of his releases and mastering the snaps. I really think the skins will go 10-6 and make a wild card.

I expect better play than last season.

That's for damn sure.

WASHINGTON ********

Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

after campbell went down yesterday i am beginning to think we might have a repeat of last year :smh:
smh.gif
Another one bites the dust!

It all comes down to the same thing the line,both of them are pretty weak and until we address the issue serouisly we will continue to have problems.It dose not matter to me just pick some young guys who won't get hurt every 4th play have some depth for a change c'mon we never address this in free agents,draft,trades,nothing what are they doing in WASHINGTON.All I do is hope we can get a coach and a GM who know how to build a team,roster not just all these people all making the same amount of money.Stop investing so much money in running backs and get someone to block for them,stop investing so much money in cornerbacks and get some people to get to the QB quicker.******** are my Fav. team but got no love for em when comes to this issue.
~Chris

very well put...

the skins sold us on this way of defense last year. they had a great safety, in adam archeletta(not my words theirs), and we were suppose to be seeing the pairing of two safety's that would make 15 yards in front of the line a mine field. well they were the only ones getting blown up. we saw that having a safety that can't cover is a recipe for disaster. well what did we do, we draft'd another safety who is known more for his play at the line then in coverage...@#%$!?!? if they are able to show shawn, or laron how to cover then we will do ok in that department. i still hope that bennett, and carter are enough to produce enough pressure.

i think the offense will be fine, sort of. if we are not able to keep jason campbell standing then the season will be in the hands of mr. collins...yuck.
www.iamhofe.com

Skins... 7-9... Gibbs will retire.... Snyder will continue to make money and ruin a once great Franchise...
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

I'm gonna be there Saturday. Go Ravens!
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Quote:
Skins... 7-9... Gibbs will retire.... Snyder will continue to make money and ruin a once great Franchise...

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

Quote:
Snyder will continue to make money and ruin a once great Franchise...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

No Better Subject than My Skins:

Let me break it down for some of you altho I am not drinking the Gibbs Koolaid this year.

Defense:
This year we finally have a little depth and GOOD players in the Back 7.. meaning LBs and DBs..

Defensive Line needs to be a shade better in execution this year reason being:

If they get just a tad bit better pressure on the QB, the DBs won't have to cover as long. Therefore allowing on 3rd downs Landry and Taylor to Tee off on WRs..

If they execute on gap assignments and taking on blocks due to schemes, LBs will be freed up to make more tackles on the RBs and this allows Landy and Taylor to give added run support or blitz and knock QBs out.

Sounds simple and IS with the Williams scheme.. cause now you have a Run stopper AND Cover Safety in Landry.. not just a Run Stopper like Archipoopla...

Offense:

Campbell will be back.. but will the O-Line be solid.

They are the key to success all around.

This Al Saunders Offense is Proven, but they need an Oline to protect Campbell or either Brunell and Collins..

With Ladell now spelling Portis more often, we could have two backs with 1000 yard seasons....but then again.. that aint but 120 yards total a game I think.

They both need to be 1500 yard backs...

Santana. He does what it do.
Lloyd needs to have more than 23 catches.
El Randle.. ...yeah.. EL Randle.. needs to be that playmaker moreso than Moss as was expected...
Cooley is going to give you 50 catches PLUS

So we just need the line and Campbell to do their thing and have Saunders unleash the way he did in KC...

I am thinking:

9/9 vs. Dolphins 1pm ET CBS W
9/17 @ Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN L
9/23 vs. Giants 4:15pm ET FOX W
10/7 vs. Lions 1pm ET FOX W
10/14 @ Packers 1pm ET FOX W
10/21 vs. Cardinals 1pm ET FOX W
10/28 @ Patriots 4:15pm ET FOX L
11/4 @ Jets 1pm ET FOX W
11/11 vs. Eagles 1pm ET FOX W
11/18 @ Cowboys 1pm ET FOX L
11/25 @ Buccaneers 1pm ET FOX W
12/2 vs. Bills 1pm ET CBS W
12/6 vs. Bears 8:15pm ET NFL Network W vs. Grossman L vs. Griese
12/16 @ Giants 8:15pm ET NBC W
12/23 @ Vikings 1pm ET FOX W
12/30 vs. Cowboys W

So 12 - 4 Give or take 4 games.. lol

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

So you think I'm off by a little? lol
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

[Coming to America]

"I'm only gonna say this ONCE son, and this one time only... If you wanna keep working here, stay off the drugs!"

[/John Amos getting at Murphy's football experience]

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Alright alright...

All I can say is.. I feel about the Skins.. the way Kev and Meth feel about the Wiz.

Call it blind faith!! lol

BTW.. Andre.. can't get a girl..but will pay for a Prostitute Blache was resigned...

WOW

2 guys who's names Ive never heard of... re-signed to non guaranteed contracts...

Oh yeah.. and D. Stevenson.. in the house sleep... while people shoot at his crib. I think the Wiz has a good year to look forward to!

Please ignore the sarcasm!! lololol

go Les Boulez

^
We let Jarvis Hayes walk.

But of course, no credit from the Wiz hater..............................

Quote:
We let Jarvis Hayes walk :rofl:
roll.gif
... dude has been on the sick and shut in list most of his Wizard career...
Best thing to happen to the Wiz this year?
Gilbert's 25th at Love....

Quote:
D. Stevenson.. in the house sleep... while people shoot at his crib.
* I live so far I think I live down South*

Back
Top Bottom