Thoughts On UNCOVERED Breast Feeding In Public?

FWP

If chicks want to show off their **** so pervs wank off to them in public they can do it.

Me and my **** will stay in a breastfeeding shirt

View media item 1803446

All the issues in this world and this is the cause people decide to fight for.

The loophole is crazy indeed....that chick Tasha films herself showering and massaging her breasts prepping them for milking :rofl:

Geezus Christ......

I'm gonna look her up just for the shock value.

Ive seen them do it for attention in real life, but to be honest it does not really bother me that much

BEST TANDEM NURSING

ok lol i just watched this one by Tasha

well......that was kinda awkward.

what does she do for a living?? and i assume she has a husband?

See like that army chicks pic, thats begging for attention

I feel like 90% of these so called activists that wanna stand up for breastfeeding only go out and do it uncovered hoping for a reaction so they have a reason to say something and be outraged.

And the ones that document, film, take pics all make sure they go to the most crowded places. A restaurant, the mall during prime shopping hours, a park mid day on a weekend, etc

Idc if they do or dont, BUT you know damn well how our society is, how the perception is, and what to expect .. so if you know all of that and still do it, why are you mad at the reaction you get? If youre comfortable enough to pull a +it out, then feel comfortable about folks looking and staring

Mothers that choose to this really don't have any grounds to act colicky if people look at them. It usually is attention seeking and that means you're going to be looked at. That's the cost of business.

US society is over- sexualized so thats why this is a big deal. If we was in the part of Africa where they let they niples hang, this issue wouldnt exist, therefore the very small portion of women who do it for attention wouldn't exist. Most women, I would say 95% whip it out to feed there kids. Cus, thats what its for. It would be neglect if their kids are hungry and they make them wait to get back home. ( who likes a crying baby?) Its the best thing to put in an infants body and its free. And staring at someone feeding just makes you a wierdo. In this day an age, its all to easy to find a chest to stare at (worldstar a few clicks away). This is just shows how far we've moved away from natural living...

Last edited:
Didn't know there was so many channels dedicated to this on youtube

The nude boobs loophole

That Tasha chick :smh:

Her oldest son should have been done with the bitty milk straight from the tap. :stoneface:

Didn't know there was so many channels dedicated to this on youtube

The nude boobs loophole

That Tasha chick :smh:

Her oldest son should have been done with the bitty milk straight from the tap. :stoneface:

She probably gets off from the nipple stimulation.

I gots no problems, but sometimes I feel like I wanna pull a Jim Carry in me, myself and Irene... 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom