THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

***** I was giving head to all pulling and rubbing on my twists. Like ***** I just got these done and you making it frizzy. :rofl: :rofl:
That’s where you messed up at. Never gave a chick head after you just got your hair done cause that ish gonna be all messed up. Learned the hard way after a joint did my retwist and then messed it up in 30 mins cause she couldn’t keep her hands to herself :smh:

Got a msg from an unsaved #

"When you coming back to the states i miss you"

😂😂😂 who are you. GA area code, i never even been to GA
Well she back

Whos ting is this? 😂😂😂what wife?
Screenshot_20200719-170533_WhatsApp.jpg

Last 2 weeks have been awesome for me. 3 new bodies and they all thirsty

How you boys been doing?
It’s a drought. Self inflicted I’m sure. I think it’s been close to a month now. Only one person on my mind, and we’re not on speaking terms right now. Gonna release some tension in the gym tonight hopefully.

Last 2 weeks have been awesome for me. 3 new bodies and they all thirsty

How you boys been doing?
Super easy out here, any chick you get now super thirsty to link just to do something and switch locations from her spot to yours :lol: ...Been alotta one nights and quick turnarounds from random places like met em at the smoothie spot or parking lot

It’s a drought. Self inflicted I’m sure. I think it’s been close to a month now. Only one person on my mind, and we’re not on speaking terms right now. Gonna release some tension in the gym tonight hopefully.
Bro pull up on her and talk your ****. ****** out here dying bro you ain't got **** to lose

Ya'll prefer bars or breweries for first date?

Low key, bars or breweries... not many low key bars here, but there’s an urban brewery that’s hardly packed these days. Me and the current chick has gone twice in the past two weeks.

My current ting off tinder, we’ve been going at it 2-3x a week this past month. It usually starts with a round of tennis, then back to her place. A bar and takeout and back to one of our places, or just cooking at hers and having a bottle of wine or two. I finally spent the night a few days ago, really didn’t want to (had mad gas from taco night :lol:) but I stayed, uncomfortably till 6am.. she also doesn’t use AC (super environmentalist) I respect that, but it was Amazon forest in there.

i like where it’s going, we got the ‘we don’t want anything serious’ talk out the way. Actually being open to NSA, and open relationships. I just enjoy her time and vice versa. Her passion matches mine.

I switch my Hinge to a different city every now and again just to see what’s out there. Currently in Asheville - my bag of fun out there. It amazes me how I can get 30+ comments in a week on my prompts, which is probably more than I get in my own city in a year.

Low key, bars or breweries... not many low key bars here, but there’s an urban brewery that’s hardly packed these days. Me and the current chick has gone twice in the past two weeks.

My current ting off tinder, we’ve been going at it 2-3x a week this past month. It usually starts with a round of tennis, then back to her place. A bar and takeout and back to one of our places, or just cooking at hers and having a bottle of wine or two. I finally spent the night a few days ago, really didn’t want to (had mad gas from taco night :lol:) but I stayed, uncomfortably till 6am.. she also doesn’t use AC (super environmentalist) I respect that, but it was Amazon forest in there.

i like where it’s going, we got the ‘we don’t want anything serious’ talk out the way. Actually being open to NSA, and open relationships. I just enjoy her time and vice versa. Her passion matches mine.

I switch my Hinge to a different city every now and again just to see what’s out there. Currently in Asheville - my bag of fun out there. It amazes me how I can get 30+ comments in a week on my prompts, which is probably more than I get in my own city in a year.
You got the formula man. Keep flourishing

Back
Top Bottom