THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

:nthat:

been a while since I got tested, I was going the blood donation route all pandemic. I’ve had a bunch of partners who have most recently added more partners. wore a condom for the first time with a chick I’ve been dealing with for a year, didn’t feel good AT ALL. Started with a condom, with a new chick that same week and ditched it, sensational. Lord have mercy on me. 2-3 more lined up before end of summer and I really don’t know.. I’ve vetted these chicks, but I don’t trust who they’re sleeping with. Should I ask for all statuses, does that even matter if we’re all little sloots out here?

Definitely get checked regularly.

been a while since I got tested, I was going the blood donation route all pandemic. I’ve had a bunch of partners who have most recently added more partners. wore a condom for the first time with a chick I’ve been dealing with for a year, didn’t feel good AT ALL. Started with a condom, with a new chick that same week and ditched it, sensational. Lord have mercy on me. 2-3 more lined up before end of summer and I really don’t know.. I’ve vetted these chicks, but I don’t trust who they’re sleeping with. Should I ask for all statuses, does that even matter if we’re all little sloots out here?
My issues have been pregnancies. It taught me the pull out method will eventually catch up with you 😅. When it comes to STDs, HIV and aids are my biggest concerns and ive contemplated going on PreP. Ive talked to my Dr about it but havent pulled the trigger yet.
And yea...condoms are trash

My issues have been pregnancies. It taught me the pull out method will eventually catch up with you 😅. When it comes to STDs, HIV and aids are my biggest concerns and ive contemplated going on PreP. Ive talked to my Dr about it but havent pulled the trigger yet.
And yea...condoms are trash

Yea fam I’m not tryna catch the hiv, and not to be naive, but outside of IV drug users, and random butt sex with hookers, how much risk is there for straight men? I’m for the most part sterile, but plan on getting a vasectomy for good measure.

Yea fam I’m not tryna catch the hiv, and not to be naive, but outside of IV drug users, and random butt sex with hookers, how much risk is there for straight men? I’m for the most part sterile, but plan on getting a vasectomy for good measure.
You could be straight, and shorty you smashin could be straight. But the dude she smashing on the side is not straight if you get what I'm sayin? That's how much risk there could be.
I've been on hrt for over 10 years. Drs say my balls shouldn't even be working right now yet I still got 3 women pregnant in 3 months, and one of them I didn't finish inside or anywhere close to it.
I thought about a vasectomy too but I'll probably freeze my minions incase I wanna have another kid down the road. Can you imagine being on PreP and having a vasectomy? I'd be raw dogging no ****s given 😅

You could be straight, and shorty you smashin could be straight. But the dude she smashing on the side is not straight if you get what I'm sayin? That's how much risk there could be.
I've been on hrt for over 10 years. Drs say my balls shouldn't even be working right now yet I still got 3 women pregnant in 3 months, and one of them I didn't finish inside or anywhere close to it.
I thought about a vasectomy too but I'll probably freeze my minions incase I wanna have another kid down the road. Can you imagine being on PreP and having a vasectomy? I'd be raw dogging no ****s given 😅

Nick Cannon is that you?

Potential for the weekend

image13.jpg
fluid hips fluid hips be acting like yo hard on ho’s, alpha/pill talk but just ends up in a convo bout sneakers :lol: :smh:

Stay strapped. Men lie, women lie.

Finding the right condom makes all the difference

all y’all are doing in here is pillow talking and showing that you value p*ssy over your own well-being.
dudes in here getting 3 women pregnant in 3 months,
and coming in here willingly giving up that information like it warrants an accolade or is helpful in any way lol.
but outside of IV drug users, and random butt sex with hookers, how much risk is there for straight men?
if your lack of awareness would lead you to ask this question, you really shouldn’t be having sex.
ya’ll dudes really slaves to the desires of your flesh lol.

all y’all are doing in here is pillow talking and showing that you value p*ssy over your own well-being.
and coming in here willingly giving up that information like it warrants an accolade or is helpful in any way lol.

if your lack of awareness would lead you to ask this question, you really shouldn’t be having sex.

tenor (9).gif

Idk about all that. But homie interviewing is a cornball. He definitely got stuffed in lockers.
Lol.. capn save em style sucka ..
there’s a median towards being aggressive and being a doormat. Women want emo feels especially feeling protected. I wanna mentally protect maybe 4 baddies @ the same time and maybe lock down 1.

You saying all this but what was your purpose in coming in here then?

Bro. Me getting 3 women pregnant in 3 months is not me braggin. If you paid attention to the context of the conversation you'd realize that.

I'm convinced there is no normal balance. Pick your poison:

1. The dime who's crazy, likes to start random arguments, but the sex is A1
2. The super nice personality, very timid, plays it slow but the sex was not worth the wait.

I'm convinced there is no normal balance. Pick your poison:

1. The dime who's crazy, likes to start random arguments, but the sex is A1
2. The super nice personality, very timid, plays it slow but the sex was not worth the wait.
I feel like everyone is given the same amount of points (attributes) but how God dispersed them is what makes folks different.

Back
Top Bottom