THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

On today’s episode of wild *** women. I get this not long ago

A34CD8F1-BDAC-48CA-A517-267E3E4F6A06.jpeg

Was vibing with a co-worker(well temp co-worker) over the last few days. Decided to ask for the # and got hit with the "follow me on Snapchat" line.

Is this usually a good or bad sign? Most would just give the number out no problem.

....LOL bad sign. **** her

Was vibing with a co-worker(well temp co-worker) over the last few days. Decided to ask for the # and got hit with the "follow me on Snapchat" line.

Is this usually a good or bad sign? Most would just give the number out no problem.

Pass. How old is she 18?

I honestly think its a generational thing. But I recently made an IG after being against social media for years and I can definitely see the appeal of exchanging social media accounts instead of numbers. I actually prefer it now since I get bored while actively communicating with people. Being able to drop a comment or a simple emoji on a story is clutch. Has definitely led to easy buns.

I was at a Halloween party over the weekend and hit it off with a chick about fragrances. I didn’t feel any kinda way asking her if she had an IG (were mid/late 30’s)

for me socials vs # relies heavily on my intent. As a creative person, I wanted to see what she had going on, and what she reveals on SM, in that capacity. A phone number is TOO intimate, imo. I don’t have a twitter, snap, tik tok, and FB is just lame asf

on the flip side, if we exchange numbers first on some dating ish, I don’t see any reason for that person to have my SM handles and I’ll probably warn them it’s an extension of my ADHD and take things they see lightly. I separate my real life and digital life like that. Probably weird, but *shrug*

I absolutely HATE it when women want my social media. That means she wants to try to keep tabs on me, my friends, where I be at etc and I rarely post.

Last IG post was like in Dec of last year, don't have snap, and I let off a few tweets a month if I'm bored.

i do a lot of my damage through snapchat

i actually ask for it first. a lot of women hold their number closer to the vest than their handles, so it's possible that the above coworker may not have wanted him to have her number yet. that's fine because, more importantly, she did offer another line of communication

and that's all you need. if she's really interested then she'll accept an invite for drinks through any medium. there's yambs on my record that I never got the number; just a snap username

Well she hasn't posted anything yet since Sunday... was going to use that as my opener.

Welp.....

20211104_140512.jpg

Had a small wreck in the work truck today.

I've been ****in with this lil white milf and my job.

I know I shouldn't but **** it!
not the the public park lol.. She savage bruh
I'd never try anything with a coworker anyways. Work is stressful enough without that.
don’t you work in edu? bless your heart famb.. my kids principal is a fine mamacita and she be showing out.

I’ve smashed coworkers from lil retail type jobs all the time. Didn’t care. But corporate was a bit different :lol:

My first corporate job I messed around with a coworker after the company Christmas party. Funny thing is we would see each other around the office and would never speak. Saw her sitting outside by herself next to the outdoor fire pit, sat with her and chopped it up. Real cool convo. She then asked how far I lived…..I already knew what the deal was :pimp: . She followed me back home. We smashed and she slept over. For some reason she wouldn’t leave as soon as I would hope. I had to make up an excuse for her to leave :smh:

We smashed a few more times afterwards but now work was becoming awkward for me. She would come by my work space, text me wild explicit ****, etc. Just becoming annoying. Then we had a layoff and she was part of it. Part of me was relieved but the other part was like damn I don’t wanna see anyone loose their job.

We talked a few more times after she was let go but we never met up again.

not the the public park lol.. She savage bruh

don’t you work in edu? bless your heart famb.. my kids principal is a fine mamacita and she be showing out.

Yeah man and it’s cause I teacher high school probably. All the attractive young teachers go elementary maybe middle.

Back
Top Bottom