Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

"See I'm a liar man I really don't care -- I tell them foes whatever they wanna hear".

Like I've stated before, there is no shame in my game. This broad is literally gullible to the max! Yeah, I'm speaking 'bout Mrs. Campbell.. For all of you who know what went on last night. I fed this broad whatever she wanted to hear, and she took it.

I could have easily fed her mashed carrots and told her it was yams.

First and foremost, 12/08/08 this broad messaged me. I had no intention to get between her family.

[h2]from: mrscampbella... to: Nktran001 subject: Hello[/h2]

mrscampbellakasarahlee

on_line.gif
141 Kudos

i have to respond this way...so that i don't incriminate myself on a thread (cause i am married)...thank you...i saw that post earlier...and i do take it as a compliment...very flattering...so whats your name? i see you from michigan...

Search Tags: mrscampbellakasarahlee

View all Messages from mrscampbellakasarahlee Single Message View

Now, I have 19 pages of private messages from this broad. Of course everything I told her was BS (like her marriage) from the start.

We get the talking for a while and she 'opens' up to me letting me know what's going with her husband and her. I have told y'all before that her husband is obviously cheating on her. C'mon Sarah, your husband must be getting tired of messin' with those 'dry walls'.. Not to mention the walls are probably hanging low.

[h2]from: mrscampbella... to: Nktran001 subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R[/h2]

mrscampbellakasarahlee

on_line.gif
141 Kudos

omg no...you took it wrong...

everything i said i meant in a good way
love.gif
uhh, this smiley may be a little too much, but maybe it'll even things out with what i am trying to say...

i mean personally i do not think you are trying to interfere...i do not believe that is your intention. But, what i am saying in the most laymen terms is...i think i am liking you...lol...

and when i say are you for real, i mean...everything you are telling me about your self, and you are telling me, is soo positive....where were you 4 years ago (although you would've really been too young for me then...)...but i never thought i could feel like there is something or someone better outside my marriage, but now....i think i feel differently...maybe because i'm tired of a lot of %@@!...and i am looking for "something better" whether that mean me and him work things out, or not (meaning i find myself with someone else.....)

When i mention you are intriguing its because you have game/swag/PERSONALITY (but you do it so naturally)...almost like you don't even realize)...obviously...so you have my attention. Now what are you going to do with it...

Wait a minute.. You liking me? I told this broad I was 22, my mistake.. I'm actually 17, but I sure do act a lot older.
Honestly, what 17 year old at the time didn't want to have a 'good time' with an older broad?.. I did what I had to do to get what I was aiming for.

So this broad is 25, going on 26 in March.
Me: 17 going on 18 in Sept.

But yo, where's Chris Hansen?

So, more and more we talk.. Broad seems like she really starts to like me.
BTW: How did you manage to 'make love' in Target's parking lot?.. I've always wanted to ask that.

[h2]from: mrscampbella... to: Nktran001 subject: Hello[/h2]

mrscampbellakasarahlee

on_line.gif
141 Kudos

just wanted to say hi...and you have been on my mind...

Search Tags: mrscampbellakasarahlee

View all Messages from mrscampbellakasarahlee Single Message View

You are pathetic.. Only if your husband knew.

Only truth I have told you is:

I am 6'2 and I do weigh 195 lbs. Everything else, was freestylin' off the dome. Damn, I'm good.

So anyways.. Time has passed by and broad talking 'bout leaving her husband and yadi yadi ya.

Bare with me, I'm trying to remember everything we have spoke about from 12/08/08 - Present.

But Valentine Day comes around, and I was planning on going to NY. Mrs. Campbell getting all hyped up and trying to meet me. At first, I didn't want to meet up, but I was like "Eh, why not?"

[h2]from: Nktran001 to: mrscampbella... subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello[/h2]

Nktran001

on_line.gif
294 Kudos

Oh okay, I understand where you're coming from.. Shy and a bit quiet at first, and real outgoing and talkative later on? I believe a lot of people are like that at times. But thanks, and I hope you have wonderful day yourself!

-------------------------------------
To:Nktran001.niketalk
Sent:February 6, 2009, 5:28 am

ok...we'll just leave it that i will 'pounce' onto you...LOL

I'm a little shy (but only at first), but not very much....its just for me to feel people out...so i know how comfy i can get around them, but i know with a little help I can open up...and i know i will be very comfy with you.

anyways hope you have a nice day.
wavehello.gif

To:mrscampbellakasarahlee.niketalk
Sent:February 6, 2009, 4:28 am

some form of _______into or onto you...

I'm lost, help me fill in the blank? Lol

Didn't know you were the shy type, but I get what you're saying.
But no worries i open up pretty quick

wink02.gif
evilgrin01.gif
thumbsup.gif

Haha, I'm jokin'.. But we'll see what happens, and how things go for sure.

Sent:February 5, 2009, 6:53 pm

LOL... i didn't know what to say...my words were all mixed up, but i know its going to be some form of _______into or onto you...

But seriously i probably will be a lot more shy at first, once i feel you out in person...which will take an hour or so....depending on what we're doing. But no worries i open up pretty quick (oh...n def no pun intended on that!)

and i didn't mean worry about in the sense that i am worrying, but more so that i can't help but think about you...
love.gif
love.gif

Sent:February 5, 2009, 6:19 pm

Worry 'bout me in what way? Pounce on me huh? Someone has 'Jungle Fever' I see.. Lol, I too have 'feelings' that needs to release out of me. Well, I can't wait to meet you and hear what you sound like as well. I never knew it was possible for me to fall for someone so hard over the net. But I'm glad that I have.

Sent:February 5, 2009, 4:45 pm

I can't help but 'worry' about you. I'm hooked on you...and i haven't even met you, its crazy, never felt like this before.........idk whats going to happen when i finally meet you, i'll have to pounce on you or something, release all this energy i've been building up inside of me for you...LOL

of course you would have a masculine voice...i was referring to like the tone, flow, rythem....that makes up your voice.
wink.gif

Sent:February 5, 2009, 3:05 pm

Good news to you, is good news to me.
wink02.gif
I would say I have a masculine voice, nothing high pitch or squeaky lol.

You should take your time and really think things through.. You shouldn't rush yourself to make a really big decision. And go confront the girl since you know where she lives. Make a trip to her front door instead of calling since that doesn't work out.

I have fallen for you and I don't think I would chose anyone else if I were single, but you

Couldn't have said it any better.
Don't worry 'bout me, worry 'bout you first and "we'll" see how things will go from there.

Sent:February 5, 2009, 1:07 pm

You're so sweet….and I have a little good news, maybe not to you, but you checked me today so that put a smile on my face, as always…you brightened my day! Lately I been thinking…I know what you look like now, but I been wondering about the voice…..

But other than that…I'm still stuck on "stupid"…meaning, I have not yet decided what to do. I'm thinking long term here too, like I know how I might feel next week or month, but what about a year or two, or a few from now…I don't want to waste my time thinking (or pretending) things may get better but only get worse. So now I been thinking if I really should be on my own, whether to be by myself for me so I can see where I want to be? And will he feel he really wants to be with me then or not…it's complicated. I just can't get over him and this (girl) friend of his and certain other habits of his, he says that maybe she has a positive affect on him. (smh….+%+ kind of positive affect could she be possibly "putting on him"…that %@@! is disturbing to me). Especially knowing I have options….someone like you, or maybe even you who will treat me right. Do I keep playing roulette with him or do I go in blind for a whole new life?

I so hate to say this because I know I have fallen for you and I don't think I would chose anyone else if I were single, but you…but I wouldn't expect you to wait, and see what happens with my situation….that would be selfish of me. All I know is if I become single, and you are single at the same time, I will definitely make sure "we together".

Sent:February 5, 2009, 12:41 pm

Hey,

Just wanted to see how you were doing. Any good news lately?

Search Tags: none

But yeah, this broad and I talked 'bout us meeting up in NY.. I was ready to get working on this 'project'. But she stood me up, and so I play that 'depression mode' just to see if the broad will come crawling back.

She talks about her conscience getting to her, and she has to this for the dignity of her husband, and her.

So.. I tell her that I don't want to talk to her anymore, and that we can't be friends either.

She told me that she understands. After knowing she's cool with that, I'm like 'PHEW!'. I delete her off of my NT friend list, and my comments and everything that had to do something 'bout her.

I guess she got mad, and is now trying to turn the table around.. But I'm not having it.

And to 'Weekend Girl'.. My city is holdin' me down strong, if her hubby wants to get the going.. I'll guarantee he won't make it back to the MD.

"Got them goons holdin' the scope, on patrol!"

Now, if I remember anymore good stuff to post.. I will post it on here! Remember I have 19 pages of private messages, I will gladly post everything on here.

"Tell these people something they don't know about me." - B. Rabbit

Back
Top Bottom