Thread of the year

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

have you never been hollered at by a dude since you've been married? if he tried to holla at you, it should be as easy as saying no. for you to air him out, you had to have been giving dude some leeway or somethin. women be taking Ls when they try to dish em out. I want to see the details of this story. somebody cue the michael jackson gif.

oh and your husband favors eric gordon.
"Niketalk- where lives are ruined...." cant wait to see where this goes
nerd.gif

Does your husband know about this little fiasco?
No he doesnt. Im just out to teach people a lesson on marriage
embarassed.gif

Here we go.

But on the real, it's probably been built up too much at this point to live up to the hype.

Still let's hear it
nerd.gif

Maybe that's actually her husband and they got some kind of weird fetish going on where they make up a situation on the net then go have some weird kinkysexin session...

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by Nktran001

On my life, if I lay down all my cards.. You will walk with your head down for the rest of your life.

Do it...I dare you....You wouldnt
fist-pump.jpg

On my life, if I lay down all my cards.. You will walk with your head down for the rest of your life.

smh this is staged for the internets
smh.gif

oh my god, four pages now and still nothing...................forget it, i'm reporting this thread. thread of the year my a&%...

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

have you never been hollered at by a dude since you've been married? if he tried to holla at you, it should be as easy as saying no. for you to air him out, you had to have been giving dude some leeway or somethin. women be taking Ls when they try to dish em out. I want to see the details of this story. somebody cue the michael jackson gif.

oh and your husband favors eric gordon.
"Niketalk- where lives are ruined...." cant wait to see where this goes
nerd.gif

Does your husband know about this little fiasco?
No he doesnt. Im just out to teach people a lesson on marriage
embarassed.gif
you better watch out, NTers will find him, his mother, and his second cousins...

smh.gif
That's what I think too.

NT has broken up boyfriends and girlfriends before. If this is the first ever marriage breakup on NT.....then yeah....thread of the year is very possible.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
Im seriously startin to believe this
nerd.gif
, everything just seems fishy
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom