Thread revival: Fools Wildin Thinking they doin it big

One of my favorite threads of all time from the old NT, I think its due for a revival!
Some of my favorites

I remember that home theater thread.

Son has an 8x11 karate kid poster

this thread revival has potential...

some throwbacks...
10gk7qr.jpg

and dalitso from the wdywt thread (is that still around? :nerd:)

some throwbacks...
10gk7qr.jpg

Dude how you find this lol :rofl: wasn't he mad as hell and posted his myspace. For real that EBT dude look like a homeless Will Smith

some throwbacks...
10gk7qr.jpg

Dude how you find this lol :rofl: wasn't he mad as hell and posted his myspace. For real that EBT dude look like a homeless Will Smith

:lol: pic is in my NT gif folder. its just one pic i thought was so ridiculous i had to keep it. got it from way back when the ol classic pyp thread.

>D nah this has to be fake. are there really blacks out there who are that off the handle?

22 stabs per min? cmon son, i bet you some sort of racist made this.

Can someone please post the video of homie in the BMW with all the maintenance lights lit up on his dash? Flossing with no money to keep his ride serviced? :lol: :smh:

I remember someone saying his dashboard was lit up like a Christmas tree. :rofl:

EDIT: Forgot about homie with the Bentley x Chrysler x Rolls collabo car. Favorite quote for a while: "Don't ee'm work yo brain mah *****." How does one not work his brain? :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom