Three Year Old Girl Shot to Death Over Some Swangaz.....

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

mad.gif
frown.gif
 Im a friend of the fam and they're takin it HARD...keep them in your prayers

These two scums should be tortured beyond any kind of recognition to the point where the beg for death. I am completely outraged after reading that. What a shame.

R.I.P. to the victim

Originally Posted by rawjs

These two scums should be tortured beyond any kind of recognition to the point where the beg for death. I am completely outraged after reading that. What a shame.

R.I.P. to the victim

I can agree with that. Sometimes cruel & unusual punishment is called for.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For some rims huh? RIMS?!
smh.gif

People are just low, everything about them.. Their mentality, their lifestyle, their goals.. EVERYTHING![/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif

People are just low, everything about them.. Their mentality, their lifestyle, their goals.. EVERYTHING![/color]

For real. I wonder if they even feel any remorse. Doubt it. Probably out acting a fool over what they did.
mad.gif

NT. Ya'll already know what I am going to say...

This is SO DISPICABLE, that i'm not even going to type the word/phrase.

mad.gif

Did the dudes really think the dad was going to try and be a hero with his babies and wife in the car with him?
Dude shot a 3 year old in the chest.....with an AK-47.......over some rims. RIMS.

I wish nothing but pain on whoever committed this crime.

Knowing how it is out here in these streets, why you gonna have little ones in the car with potential problems lurking?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom