Three Year Old Girl Shot to Death Over Some Swangaz.....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

how much do these ugly things cost?

They're pretty expensive, but they range anywhere from between 3K-6K. Depending on the size and type, such as regular pokes, super pokes, or gorilla pokes.

Word, if you ride with these, then expect the jack boys to come after you. It's ridiculous, but it's some very serious stuff down here.

People think that Swangaz cheap
smh.gif
, They're expensive but not worth as much as someones life.

Seriously, this happens so much here in Houston that I'm not even surprised. I was gonna get some Swangz for my Impala but eff that I don't wanna end up on the 10 o clock news. When you ride on a set of Swangaz', you become an instant goon magnet. I've heard stories of dudes slabs sitting on blocks just from leaving their car parked at the mall for 20 mins!! When you have Swangaz, Everyone is out planning to get you, and I mean EVERYONE. Hell, half these dudes you see on Swangaz probably jacked them. A car with Swangaz can't be used as your everyday car, you should only be ridin slab on weeknights, and even so you'd better be strapped, because here in Houston if you get caught slippin on 4's these jackers WILL kill you.

an ak47 in public though?
sick.gif

man, im glad i go to school in Austin.

I hear UH 3rd ward stories too many times

Originally Posted by kien

an ak47 in public though?
sick.gif

man, im glad i go to school in Austin.

I hear UH 3rd ward stories too many times

its easier to go a ak than you think.

damn, g... smh...

that's a big black eye for the h, mayne...

boys be trippin over them swangaz, mayne...

some dude STOLE MY HOMEY'S CAR RIGHT FROM THE CLUB...

he went in for 20 min.... came out... his !++ was gone...

found it in galveston on cement blocks...

but this is just horrible....

they not even that fly...

and i'm FROM HOUSTON...

smh....

donpoppa wrote:

its easier to go a ak than you think.

Yep, there's millions of them out there. But still, you gotta be a certified goon riding around with one. The hell you need an assault rifle for?

Anyway, some dudes is absolutely nuts, mad cause they ain't amount to anything, and wanna take the next man down.

How can you look yourself in the mirror after doing something like that? I would just off myself.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

From twitter.......

RT Alton Charles Barnes is 1 of the cowards that shot n killed the 3yr old lil girl with a AK-47 the other day!! #uknowwhatitis

Back
Top Bottom