Three Year Old Girl Shot to Death Over Some Swangaz.....

4456626497_dcb5b4c204_o.jpg

1269351910girl_killed_rims1.jpg

Yesterday a 3 year old girl was KILLED . . . by carjackers trying to steal her father's rims.

A hardworking man, his wife and two children (a 3 year old and a 1 year old) were driving down the road in Houston when his car was approached by two men. The two men pulled out GUNS and ordered the man to give them the car.

The man immediately reached back to pull his children out of their car seats. But before he could do so, the MONSTERS opened fire and shot 3 year old Charissa Powell in the chest killing her.

Here is more to the story, courtesy of Click2Houston:
"We know there were several people out here when the shooting happened," said Sgt. David Ferguson with the Houston Police Department. "(We're) trying to find people who will come forward that has information about this suspect, that they maybe saw the suspect do the shooting, that has a name for us, that's willing to talk to us and give us that information."

Detectives are looking for two men in connection with the killing. Both are black and in their mid-20s. The shooter was described as 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 11 inches tall and 140 to 160 pounds with a dark complexion and matted, bushy hair. He was armed with an AK-47, officials said. The other man is 5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 6 inches tall and 200 to 220 pounds with a light complexion. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, black shorts and a black cap.

Police are also looking for two vehicles used in the killing. One was described as a blue, silver or white 1995 or 1996 Buick LeSabre. The second was described as a 1996 or 1997 burgundy Ford Taurus.

Anyone with information is asked to call the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

That is sad...

but why would he turn around reach for the back seat when there is a gun pointed at him from the outside? they probably thought he had a gun. I mean that had to be the only reason for this crap, I don't think any guy, even the worst of the worst would shoot a 5 year old in the chest for rims.

I heard about this on the news.
I don't understand the high demand of spokes down here. Those things are so ugly to me.
Dudes are known for leaving your car on bricks down here.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

That is sad...

but why would he turn around reach for the back seat when there is a gun pointed at him from the outside? they probably thought he had a gun. I mean that had to be the only reason for this crap, I don't think any guy, even the worst of the worst would shoot a 5 year old in the chest for rims.
his first impulse was probably to protect his children and get em out of harms way...sad anyway
tired.gif

3 year old girl murdered over a car? Over a car?

Another act of senseless violence. And for some damn metal rims? I don't get it? 

R.I.P to the girl and condolences to the family.

This is just terrible. This makes me so mad and sad. And those rims are ugly. But ugly or not, that lil girl did not deserve to lose her life. It's ok though. Paradise awaits little angel. This is just terrible.
smh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

how'd i know this would happen in the south?
Because they don't ride on spokes in the north.
Duh, dum-dum.
Like that little 16-year old dude didn't just get killed over there in Chicago over nothing.

imagine a real nice car driving around. all they would have to do is corner you with a car in front and one in back and box you in. and youd be out your lambo or ferarri.

Back
Top Bottom