thrift store pickups

Does anyone go to thrift stores and whats the best find you have found there if so? If theres a thread on this sorry I searched and didnt find an official thread for it..

If we're talking just sneakers not too much.
Oreo 4s, their days are numbered
frown.gif
they have started to crumble.
Flint 13s.
Obsidian blue low 12s.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

man ive found so many ridiculous things in thrift stores in GA, mainly goodwills..
yeah Ive picked up my last couple pairs of running shoes from there for 8 or 10. Figure no point buying an expensive pair if I'm intending on trashing em :tongue:. and believe me I get my money back on em with the use! :0

i picked up nice jacket at a thrift shop before, but havent shopped at 1 in a while.

kinda nasty to pickup running shoes there
figure youre gonna be sweating in em, and other person did so not a good idea imo

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

figure youre gonna be sweating in em, and other person did so not a good idea imo

Well yeah I mean I wont get a totally halfway beat pair or one with thats hella stained or with big treadwear.. and meh..ill get them into worse condition than when I get em anyways so it doesnt matter to me lol

i'm not hating on y'all, if i found some dope J's at goodwill i'd cop 'em too. but i just donate, i don't browse. i'd rather see those less fortunate get it. might be their only chance to get some swag

$20- Olympic 7s size 6 VNDS, gave them to my now ex girl.
$20-Gap jean jacket, brand new with tags.

$25- Vans authentics, brand new in my size.

$25- SB Blazer Swoosh Life, VNDS my size.

Various flannels and whatnot.

Decent pickups, ive heard of people getting really nice stuff before. Wasnt there a thrift store pickup topic before?

Originally Posted by liljp361

Does anyone go to thrift stores and whats the best find you have found there if so? If theres a thread on this sorry I searched and didnt find an official thread for it..

the reason why you didnt find an official post for thrift store pickups is a pickup is a pick and a post already exists for those. this is like when you asked a digital camera question when a 300+ digital camera post already existed which was still on the 1st page.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Was thinking the same thing. Used shoes in general are something I can't do...

i know a friend who scooped an old school grant hill all star jersey that looks like this for 2 dollars

ALL0144.jpg

anybody ever gone to platos closet or gently used clothing stores like that? i heard stories of people getting some nice js there before for the low

i know none of ya'll are gonna believe me (except those that saw the thread i created when it happened)...but about a year ago i found a pair of used authentic nike dunk paris' at a *consignment store* (bit different than a thrift store) in my size. copped for $26.50, sold a few months later for $1400.

i've been hittin up thrift stores with my fam for as far back as i can remember. i got countless steals and deals on tons of diff items.

I copped two pairs of slacks that were Banana Republic an J Crew today for a whopping $7.24. This thread made me curious to see what goodwill in my area had to offer. I might go back and pick up a rain jacket that fit fairly well.

Before Katrina I was always finding awesome stuff at thrift stores in the New Orleans area, people would clean out their attics and garages and all kinds of funky vintage stuff could be found at the local shops. Now not so much. I still go every few months on a Saturday excursion of driving to all the area shops, but the best thing I found was a pair of the 2005 Air Force 1 Easter Eggs in my girl's size. They weren't too beat and after a little bit of cleaning they looked pretty good. I remember years ago finding a crazy Christian Dior track suit, totally vintage early 80s gear, wore it out to a few raves, and somehow managed to misplace it over the years.

Back
Top Bottom