Throwing Away Jordan's Unappreciation.

Never thrown any away, but have gave many away to family (b/c they became to small). Last summer I gave the vast majority of my collection away to charity (most were in solid 7/10 condition, with a few being VNDS). Since I don't buy Jordan's anymore, I am now down to just three pair (Aqua's, White/Black/Red II's and Black/Blue I's from 2001).

Why would you thow them away?? I'm sorry but for as long as I've had kicks I don't care how bad the condition gets I gotta keep 'em even if they just sit there, it's hard to let go haha even harder to hold on but ayyye...

Dont get shoes beat enough to throw away but yeah its hard. Unless they are totally trashed whos gonna wanna throw away a pair.

man i threw away my black cats after only a summer of wear because i didn't know what i had on my hands, my olympic vii's, my og 9's that i copped freshman year (05'), and i recently gave my little cousin a pair of vnds xvi's but other than that i have never thrown a pair of shoes away. my uncle has a pair of fire 5's that he bought my cousin when he was 2 (he's 19 now) and he bronzed a pair of vii's's that he bought him when he was 3 so i took after my uncle and never threw anything away after i found that out. but i wanna hear more about this nike town trade in because i have some retro ('03) flu games and the '04 melo 12's that are just sitting in my closet and also some grapes and black cat iv's all together they're wearable...none of them are beaters but i don't wear them so i might as well get rid of them

i beat up a couple of pairs back in the day but what i did do was i attempted to clean them up and gave um away now adays since im smart and in college broke i get beat pairs and restore um and flip them to a happy customer
happy.gif
got to pay for that young tuition...90 gs .... T_T....but owell got a pair of aquas i got to get to restoring and cement 3s ha

Back
Top Bottom