Throwing Away Jordan's Unappreciation.

Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time throwing away Jordan's despite how beat they are? Anyone else?

yeah I have a hard time throwing them away...i sold a few away to people that can restore them...give them a second chance in life i guess
happy.gif

I give 'em away to my boys!!! My pairs are VNDS when i give em away anyways so everyone is happy!!

I have waaay too many kicks so when i need to make room or maybe someone needs a pair i just look out.

I don't believe in throwing away Jays unless they are unwearable!!!

Haven't beat up a pair of Jordans in 12 years, since I was 13. I have regretted selling a few pair though.

havent threw a pair away since middle school like 12 years ago. Usually if they are beat they are used for movin or gym but those are usually shoes other than jordans. Only time i lost a pair of j's is if they were stolen.

I threw away my beat bred 13's back in high school because they were my P.E. shoes and that day we had to clear out our lockers and i didnt want to carry a beat pair of shoes around all day so i decided to throw them away. Man i really regreted doing that but luckily i bought me a fresh pair last year lol

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I give 'em away to my boys!!! My pairs are VNDS when i give em away anyways so everyone is happy!!

I have waaay too many kicks so when i need to make room or maybe someone needs a pair i just look out.

I don't believe in throwing away Jays unless they are unwearable!!!

feel u on this one all my are vnds even my current rotation for gym but i usually give most of one i stoped rockin to my brother but have gave a good about to certain boys
would never think about throwing they away  to many memories 

i give them to my lil cousins, couldn't see myself throwing away sneakers i paid $150+ when i could just give them to someone i know would wear them.

smh.gif
 back in 05 i threw away my patent white/black/red 1's, man that still haunt me to this day, cause they weren't in that bad of shape its just that i had no room for them wen i was returning back from school.

I've dropped them off at donation bins....if they are beat to hell, I don't really see a point in selling or keeping.

I had a hard time throwing away some og white/blk/red 13's and og Space Jams. Them joints hit the dumpster!

i give my old jay's to my cousin's and nephew's...it's funny though cause they'll be plottin on my shoes way in advance and arguin over who gets which ones

I usually donate my beat shoes to charity or fellow employees at work that have a harder time then me. We should all be thankfull we can argue about swooshes vs Air Jordan logos rather than putting food on the table for our families.

I haven't beaten up a pair of kicks since i was a kid. Sorry, can't relate but I kind of get the urge to do a lil "beaten" on my kicks because they are too clean. weird right? I wont do it tho..lol

If they're still wearable, donate 'em.

I'm donating a bunch pretty soon.

Better they get some use on someone's feet than worthlessly sitting in a landfill.

i regret throwing all my js from when i was younger... i threw away the infrared vi, nines, concords, flint xiii, and others
smh.gif

i just threw away a 3 and a 4. They were so beat man (9-10 years old.) You couldn't sell them for anything. I mean like holes and stuff.
The midsole on the 3 never cracked though but it was a mix of yellow and that grey color that comes from rubbing against metals.
I got poison ivy last summer in the 4s, coupled with the fact that they were beat, I tossed them. I was gonna have to wash them to wear
them again, like in a machine. I'm too lazy for all that, then drying them.

So no, once they are doneski.

Back
Top Bottom