Thug Motivation 103 or R.E.D Vol Game or Jeezy

So which of these 2 albums will be better and sale more? They normally do around the same numbers here in the states (Game bigger WW).

game sucks...

jeezy will sell more and have a better album... but its gonna get old in 3 months cuz all the songs gonna sound the same...

I've been a huge Game fan since day 1, but if he didn't hook up with Dre for this album i'd be checkin for Jeezy WAYYY more...hell, probably still am

TM103 is going to change the game just like TM101 did. Jeezy isn't taking this long for nothing.

Jeezy... easy.

Game's first album was hot and I didn't like any of the ones that followed.

Jeezy puts out bangers... and yeah I'll admit he's one dimensional and all his sh.. sound the same... I don't care though because it's still hot.

im done with cheezy, i was expecting 102 to be better than 101 and it was worse, recession came out and still he fooled me
game going in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Jeezy... easy.

Game's first album was hot and I didn't like any of the ones that followed.

Jeezy puts out bangers... and yeah I'll admit he's one dimensional and all his sh.. sound the same... I don't care though because it's still hot.

pimp.gif

LOL.

who cares who SELLS more.....

its about the content. with that being said....

Chuck runnin circles around jeezy with both legs cut off

real hip hop always reign supreme

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

im done with cheezy, i was expecting 102 to be better than 101 and it was worse, recession came out and still he fooled me
game going in
pimp.gif
I feel the same way. Jeezy been all down hill since Trap or Die.

lol @ saying its about content then continuing to acknowledge one of these rappers like they have it...

u actually picked the worse rapper of the 2...

There both starting to get stale...
But Game is a little more stale...
So i'm running wit Jeezy...

Jeeeeeeeezyyyyyyyyyy

listening to him right now...Trap or Die...

seeing him in concert with Hova at MSG
pimp.gif

Really lookin forward to Game more, were is his first single though? Its lookin like that March 23 date will get pushed. Lookin forward to Jeezy too though

Jeezy easily, he hasn't missed IMO 3/3

Game, let me down on his last album, plus he can't pick a good single to save his life. I'll still purchase both though because they are two of my faves.

ima go with Game for me personally

I liked Documentary, loved DA, didnt really listen to his last one tho

i only liked a handful of songs outa Jeezys whole discography

i also dispise the snare drum thingy thats in a lot of southern artists beats

Back
Top Bottom