TI dissed Gucci

You must be close, personal friends with these "higher ups" to have such inside information.

Please.....tell us more.

:lol:

They can't even keep this dude out of jail and you think they made him apologize?

Makes sense.

I'm just an average joe man.

I'm just making an assumption.

He had no reason to apologize.

He ain't apologize for **** else that he said to anyone else.

And he's not even with Atlantic anymore.

Never let a ***** do me like TIP did Flip
Straight up the most disrespectful diss out there 
pimp.gif

might not end his career (hes doing that on his own) but he damn sure could win on wax. Guwop is known to hit below the belt and keep his foot on the gas and a dude like tip never beefed wit a dude like him. TI could also conjure up his lil flip/stomp tip and do some damage but i see him playing the jay z throw a shot and never speak on it again role. 

Na it might not end his career but I can see ti endin up with a black eye if they ever threw down lol

BY Doing what exactly.... What leads you to believe that Gucci Mane of all people is going to beat T.I in a rap battle what exactly can he do to hurt TI?.... Ya'll ****** in here acting as if gucci is some sort of lyrical wordsmith or somethin. Gucci is gonna drop a 100 disses T.I just has to drop one verse the magnitude of stomp or "Imma do Me" remix and stomp out the lil flame gucci has left. Quite frankly he hasn't stopped dissing Jeezy since jeezy ate his food on wax the first time and nothing has come of it.

While ya'll dudes were in here throwing :wow: faces at the likes of migos, Young scooter, and whichever weekly trap rapper pops up TI has been completely dismantling tracks.

gucci's disses hold ALOT more weight then T.I though...T.I. flushed his credibility down da toilet doing all those reality TV shows..

gucci still going to jail every damn week, and everyone knows he's still crazy

thats the thing ti dismantles tracks and noone listend lol. Hustle gang mixtape... came and went. Its sad and i **** wit tip but jus like dro everytime u give him a chance its hot doo doo. Gucci is far from a lyrical wordsmith but he will punk the **** out of u and disrespect u and your people 1000x.

OH really? Because in the past few months Gucci has dissed.... T.I, Jeezy, Rocko, Waka, and damn near any other relevant ***** who raps in the south. NOBODY is going to be affected by a gucci mane diss.... Actually he's dissed DOZENS of rappers nobody felt a hit in the least bit.

T.I RAPS better than gucci, Makes better music than gucci, Is a million times smarter than gucci, and a million times more powerful than gucci.

and he did a reality show with his family and did something positive.... in reality he's one of the only rappers who has had no problem confronting beef and the man himself has done 3 different stints in jail and two of those were already after he was famous... Does the ***** have too blow up a country to have credibility?

guwop dissed rocko? Never knew. Ti raps better? yes. Makes better music? nowadays no, id rather drake sing my simp anthem. Smarter? Obviously, listen to him talk lol. More powerful? In the industry yes, streets no.

OH really? Because in the past few months Gucci has dissed.... T.I, Jeezy, Rocko, Waka, and damn near any other relevant ***** who raps in the south. NOBODY is going to be affected by a gucci mane diss.... Actually he's dissed DOZENS of rappers nobody felt a hit in the least bit.

T.I RAPS better than gucci, Makes better music than gucci, Is a million times smarter than gucci, and a million times more powerful than gucci.

and he did a reality show with his family and did something positive.... in reality he's one of the only rappers who has had no problem confronting beef and the man himself has done 3 different stints in jail and two of those were already after he was famous... Does the ***** have too blow up a country to have credibility?

Judging off of what makes you think TI is smarter than gucci, because hes an actor? Has a reality show? no ice cream cone on his face? your trying too hard to prove a point. You never met that man

Bricksquad>>>>>>>>>>> grand hustle/hustle gang

I haven't checked for TI since King dropped 
At this point, not too many ppl are checking for T.I, its like ****** know he still around but no interest in really messing with the stuff he puts out....he still got some good verses/songs tho but they way under the radar except for being on that Robin Thicke joint...Gucci on the other hand is still on the scene tho

Last edited:
After your favorite trap rapper drops whatever u like, dead n gone and other rnb tracks repeatedly u jus dgaf no more. Then after years of those tracks and on tv being a model citizen decides to go back and rap about still having guns and drugs? U lost our attention along time ago. Everyone who knows me knows that was my favorite rapper all my teenage years but u cant pay me to listen to tip anymore.

Back
Top Bottom