Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears Accused of Child Sexual Abuse

We're here now:

0024543401797_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg

The idea that this is happening because of.....Lizzo...is absolutely bat **** crazy. Who in THEE **** do you think Aries Spears is....that the powers that be would need to seek revenge by concocting a story on him from almost a decade ago that just happens to include a MUCH bigger celebrity than him?

Same dudes that celebrated when Cosby was released. Weird stuff.

I will never side with prosecutorial misconduct Fam.

The celebration wasn't for Cosby.

The celebration was for Due Process under Law.

Not sure what people get out of willfully overlooking that part but if it makes more sense in your mind that people are publicly celebrating sexual assault and victim blaming children on Niketalk for the world to see then that's on you.

I guess she'll be cancelled now. They'll be at her door wit tiki torches.

All jokes aside , i really wonder if she'll be treated like men do, will she do a bid ? Or is this something she'll be able to just settle outta court with. Not for nothing but if this is true and she gets to throw some money to forget it I'd be pissed ...

I always have to question the timing in these kinds of accusations. Why now? Why wasn't a lawsuit brought back then after it happened? Or is this just a ploy for money now that Aries name in in the media after a feud with Lizzo.

Exactly what I thought. Figured it was “uncovered” by a Lizzo diehard or something just because of the timing.

The skit is still available online / YouTube.

Wont post it here for obvious reasons.

As stated, aint no settlement / amount of money in the World.

Violence Fam.

Violence and carnage.

Bruh and old man flirting with kids and having a child simulate fellatio is 2 very different things. You really believe standards and practices would let Meg suck on a pickle while making Gawk Gawk 2000 sounds slide because its Family Guy?? Really? You would bet money on that.

Bruh and old man flirting with kids and having a child simulate fellatio is 2 very different things. You really believe standards and practices would let Meg suck on a pickle while making Gawk Gawk 2000 sounds slide because its Family Guy?? Really? You would bet money on that.
It's all awkward to me. So you think the skit would have been cool if Aries was only flirting with a kid in his underwear?

It's all awkward to me. So you think the skit would have been cool if Aries was only flirting with a kid in his underwear?
See you trying to do too much and don’t know enough. First you talking about cartoons now you talking the skit. Trying to make look some type of way when you the one the one that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. At least you understand what happened in real life is a problem.

See you trying to do too much and don’t know enough. First you talking about cartoons now you talking the skit. Trying to make look some type of way when you the one the one that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. At least you understand what happened in real life is a problem.
C'mon you to old for these games. What part about make initial comment made you think I wasn't talking about the skit? If you do pedophile humor it need to be animated so you don't get jammed up.

I guess she'll be cancelled now. They'll be at her door wit tiki torches.

All jokes aside , i really wonder if she'll be treated like men do, will she do a bid ? Or is this something she'll be able to just settle outta court with. Not for nothing but if this is true and she gets to throw some money to forget it I'd be pissed ...
They already threw money at them. Tiffany didn’t want to be involved.

Don’t see how she gets charged. Not sure she gets cancelled either.

Back
Top Bottom