Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears Accused of Child Sexual Abuse

AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO @ that vid

The thing for me is it just isn't good. The humor isn't there.

So its like they purposely made a super awkward and uncomfortable pedophiles skit for no reason.

The lil boy being half naked just really made no sense.

I guess you'd have to really be in to awkward comedy and find humor in making ppl uncomfortable to be laughing at this or Aries Spears facial expressions playing a pedo really get you.

What part doesn't make sense? The fact that women are held to a different standard when it comes to underage abuse?
The fact you are saying the Haddish won't face consequences for her actions because some women teachers commit statutory rape makes zero sense if you think about it for a few seconds.

Society doesn't just let those women teachers slide completely though. Some go to prison, they get fired, and they lose their teaching licenses, they get sued if caught they are caught.

If you want to say that male teachers are punished way harder, and female teachers should face the same level of punishment, then cool, that is fair. I would agree on some level.

But guess, what, you didn't even explain this point in your post. Instead, your original post reads like "Haddish won't be canceled, because women teachers are messing with students" :lol:. You wrote it in an unclear way possible that puts it on the reader to make the connection.

Anyway, by the looks of it, most of these female teachers don't just skate on doing that stuff and society generally looks down on such behavior. I can somewhat agree when a male teacher does the same thing, it is taken more seriously, and that differences should change.

Giving your comparison a few seconds of thought it just doesn't make much sense. Comes off as more of some MRA complaining

Together with your comment bringing Lizzo into this, word of advice, you need to go to the store and try on dem Chelsea boots before you cop. The pair you rocking might be a size too small. :lol:

Last edited:
I just seen the video and it definitely was done in poor taste but the biggest crime to me was just that the **** wasn’t funny, like at all. I’m all for dark humor most of the time but if it’s not even funny then what’s the point?

Lil doggy and his sister overdoing it talking about he put bandages over cameras and whatnot because he fears being recorded but I understand it, get paid young ***** but to say either one of them should face criminal charges is crazy

Spoken like a true Due Process advocate.

Due Process - in a court of law. These streets a different story.

My heart:

df984d98183c92db86f596771484cb28--movie-quotes-difference.jpg

My head:

200.gif

Last edited:
None of these skits are funny, periodt.

I can’t believe they did that to a 7 yr old kid, gotdam.

I wonder where these parents are at times but as we've seen in the past SOME parents turn a blind eye and only care about the bottom dollar.

No way I would let my 7 year old go on ANY set without me sitting right there at all times.

I just seen the video and it definitely was done in poor taste but the biggest crime to me was just that the **** wasn’t funny, like at all. I’m all for dark humor most of the time but if it’s not even funny then what’s the point?

Lil doggy and his sister overdoing it talking about he put bandages over cameras and whatnot because he fears being recorded but I understand it, get paid young ***** but to say either one of them should face criminal charges is crazy

Nah, the biggest crime was they had a 7 year old in it.

Back
Top Bottom