Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears Accused of Child Sexual Abuse

someone wanna explain the skit so i don't have to watch it

Tiffany would leave her son/nephew or whatever with her uncle who was a pedophile.

They just weren’t smart enough to pull off the joke.

Had Aries in the tub half naked with a child and things like that.

Problematic for sure.

Mr Spears was TRIPPIN

Tiffany wasn’t smart enough to say no.

It wasn’t funny at all.

That skit is why this thread is 4 pages. Its just not that big of a deal. Unless there's more skits, I don't get it.

I wonder where these parents are at times but as we've seen in the past SOME parents turn a blind eye and only care about the bottom dollar.

No way I would let my 7 year old go on ANY set without me sitting right there at all times.
Ain't this what the parents in the R. Kelly situation did? Money over people once again.

That skit is why this thread is 4 pages. Its just not that big of a deal. Unless there's more skits, I don't get it.

SMH, this is a horrible take. Not a big deal unless there was more than one skit? Big yikes. Pedophilia isn’t something to joke about at all. The combination of some of your posting history combined with this take is semi alarming.

SMH, this is a horrible take. Not a big deal unless there was more than one skit? Big yikes. Pedophilia isn’t something to joke about at all. The combination of some of your posting history combined with this take is semi alarming.
When dude said he wouldn't buy his mom any food if they were at the movies, I knew he was an elite level poster.

i don't understand why they wouldn't be on set
who just drops their 7 year old off with strangers?

the story was that the mom knew tiffany from before because they were each going through a bad divorce and bonded over that.. then tiffany said i can put your kids in some roles, etc..

first one she had the daughter try to do some skit that had sexual innuendo with a subway sandwich or something.. daughter hated it and didnt want no part of it..

then the 2nd one (actual footage) is where she dropped off the son and daughter at tiffany's and they filmed the the son upstairs while the daughter was downstairs.. son started crying after and they called the mom crying

A child felt he was sexually abused and its not a big deal?
amazing. not to guilt you, but you should examine your thoughts before you type them out into the world.
I get that. I ain't read that article aside from a few sentences. I did watch the skit however w/o much reference to what I was viewing.

The underlining joke was clear, but that kid wasn't harmed from what I saw. Appreciate that reminder at the end

Didn’t mean to come at you , just don’t feel like it is a topic to be taken lightly but I see you have reconsidered what was originally posted.

But as far as the topic of cancel culture and comedians making jokes about pedophilia, it
Is absolutely insane to me how inconsistent “cancel culture” is around it and I guess just in general all together. Society picks and chooses who gets a pass and who gets “cancelled”

I saw Tom Segura in May, and he made a VERY uncomfortable/inappropriate pedo joke revolving around his son in the shower with him. I felt it was very distasteful, not funny, and he should have omitted it, I’m sure he told this same joke on every stop of the tour, and never saw/heard a single backlash about it. The other people I knew who went to the show agreed, it was in poor taste.

Now of course in this specific situation it wasn’t just a verbal joke, but an actual child was involved, which is where the line was pushed even more so. But had they had an actor who wasn’t actually a child, playing the part, would that make the skit any less awful/distasteful? I still think there’s no place for those types of jokes, and isn’t something to laugh.

A child felt he was sexually abused and its not a big deal?
amazing. not to guilt you, but you should examine your thoughts before you type them out into the world.
I mean the person you're quoting aside. This was settled with a payoff of some sort in court.

The only reason its brought up a decade later is cuz Haddish wasn't involved with the settlement. They ain't getting any more money out of Spears.

Pedophilia isn’t something to joke about at all.
We all know for a fact this isn't true.

The only reason its brought up a decade later is cuz Haddish wasn't involved with the settlement. They ain't getting any more money out of Spears.

It's bought up a decade later because the first was the mother's. These are the victims as adults filing their own suit against both.

It's bought up a decade later because the first was the mother's. These are the victims as adults filing their own suit against both.
Oh I see. Plus the sister.

Well Haddish and Spears did it to themselves. Not to mention Haddish becoming more famous.

If anything, I hope Aries Spears learns to clean himself up and stop looking like THEE most ABSOLUTE dirtbag in America. My man, act like you give a little bit of a **** about yourself.
Man looks like life physically kicks his *** every day.

I'm concerned about the people here who after reading the description in the OP, searched for the video knowing what it contained, watched it, then came back to report that it wasn't funny .

👀

I'm concerned about the people here who after reading the description in the OP, searched for the video knowing what it contained, watched it, then came back to report that it wasn't funny .

👀

Yeah the video wasn’t on the hub my guy.

The description of the video was described as “inappropriate”.

Back
Top Bottom