Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears Accused of Child Sexual Abuse

Ultimately, whatever happens I just want the punishment to equal between Aries and Tiffany. I can see now that she's trying to sow the seeds of her naivete . But I don't see how she can weasel her way out of not being held accountable for this.

Nah - Haddish is even more guilty than Aries and the Mother guilty most of all.

“Haddish verbally explained what was expected of Plaintiff Jane Doe and then showed Plaintiff Jane Doe how to give fellatio, including movements, noises, moaning, and groaning,” the lawsuit states. “At that point,” Jane told The Daily Beast, “I knew a hundred percent what they wanted out of me.” The lawsuit describes Spears allegedly looking on while a “physically, emotionally, and mentally uncomfortable” Jane received this instruction.
A year later, Haddish allegedly approached the children’s mother with a similar pitch, recruiting Jane’s little brother, John, for another video. Although the comedian allegedly told the family John would be filming a sizzle reel for Nickelodeon, the suit alleges the 7-year-old wound up starring in a video posted on Funny or Die and other online platforms, titled “Through a Pedophile’s Eyes.”

Haddish set the whole thing up.

Twice.

The Mother served those kids up like it was nothing.

Aries yeah he a scumbag and all that no doubt but he aint the final boss in this mess.

There's a reason they both being sued.

Last edited:
Listened to the Godfrey video and I didn’t even watch/know about the baby oil, and bathtub bit…. HOLY SMOKING SAUSAGES, Aries put his hands on this kid!?! Without consent?? Without the mother/parents being there, ON VIDEO!?!

Bruh, he’s toast in my eyes, I don’t ever want to hear or see anything from the dude. And Tiffany is Ghislaine Maxwell in this case, she can go bye bye forever too.

(FEDS coming after both of them, guaranteed, they gonna have to give up every phone and computer they’ve ever touched)

Last edited:
Ultimately, whatever happens I just want the punishment to equal between Aries and Tiffany. I can see now that she's trying to sow the seeds of her naivete . But I don't see how she can weasel her way out of not being held accountable for this.

Tiffany is 42, so she was probably 32-34 when the video was made. She wasn’t naive. She knew. She was grown woman

Listened to the Godfrey video and I didn’t even watch/know about the baby oil, and bathtub bit…. HOLY SMOKING SAUSAGES, Aries put his hands on this kid!?! Without consent?? Without the mother/parents being there, ON VIDEO!?!

Bruh, he’s toast in my eyes, I don’t ever want to hear or see anything from the dude. And Tiffany is Ghislaine Maxwell in this case, she can go bye bye forever too.
Excellent comparison.

"The woman who sued both of them has also issued a statement, saying ... "My family and I have known Tiffany Haddish for many years – and we now know that she would never harm me or my brother or help anyone else do anything that could harm us. We wish Tiffany the best and are glad that we can all put this behind us.""

Back
Top Bottom