Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

I'm halfway through..And the only question I have is, how the hell is that guy's eyebrow piercing not fell out yet?..It's just dangling there by a literal thread of skin..And why the hell was his husband with no teeth doing all his interview with no gotdamned shirt on?..

Sure this is being discussed in the Netflix thread, but I'm three episodes in and SO damn fascinated.

It got so bat**** crazy as I kept going on

jesus Christ those 3 are More psychotic than the next

Sure this is being discussed in the Netflix thread, but I'm three episodes in and SO damn fascinated.
just wait it gets crazier

The campaign mgr saying I don’t like the feds and I’m a libertarian so technically **** the feds :rofl:

Whole series was lit man. Joe Exotic a wild boy. Also you can see the crazy in Big Cat Rescue lady’s eyes.

Said it in the Netflix Recommendation thread but this should be considered the Magnum Opus for White Trash. Unbelievable.

All these dudes just talking reckless on the documentary - snitching, dropping names, and showing off paper work but ole boy, the Mark Davis look alike admitting he was informant. Every single one of them yahoos need to be thrown into prison or run the whole thing back for Season 2.

I haven't watched yet but looked into it a bit and knew I recognized that name, I forgot John Oliver did a whole bit on him in 2016 and he even referenced the lady he tried to kill talking about "I have a judgment against me from some ***** down in Florida"

That segment was wild :lol: , can't even imagine a series

Watched the whole thing last night. Was crazy from start to end, can't even make this stuff up from what we were seeing.

From the music videos to the missing husband to the Vegas parties, to the running for both Governor and President, they all crazy.

Back
Top Bottom