Tiger Woods' caddie just guaranteed himself a spot on the 2010 Turkey of the Year balloting

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Now Woods' own caddie is mad at him and would have ratted him out.

Caddie Steve Williams says he's mad at Tiger Woods for affairs

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Tiger Woods' caddie said he knew nothing about the golfer's extramarital affairs and was angry with him over the scandal.

Steve Williams told TV3's "60 Minutes" program Wednesday that he also is bitter at the reaction toward him from the media and members of the public.

"It's been the most difficult time of my life, no two ways about it, because every single person believed that I should know or did know or had something to do with it," Williams said. "I knew nothing, that's my answer. I don't have to clarify or extend that answer, I knew nothing."

The New Zealander, who has been Woods' caddie for 11 years, said he would have spoken up if he had known about the player's behavior.

"If the shoe was on someone else, I would say the same thing. It would be very difficult as a caddie not to know but I'm 100 percent telling you, I did not know, and that's that," he said. "I'm a straight-up sort of person. If I had known something was going on, the whistle would have been blown."

Williams said he was angry when revelations about Woods' private life emerged, but had not berated the player because he felt he needed a friend.

"Of course I'm mad at him, why would you not be?" Williams said. "I'm close with his wife and he's got two lovely children and he's let them down.

"When a guy's having a tough time, it's not up to me to beat him with a stick right now. He's getting enough grilling from everybody else."

Oh "if you knew" you would have ratted him out Steve? This idiot would be making $40,000 a year teaching retirees golf somewhere in New Zealand if it wasn't for Woods

1) the odds of him truly knowing about none of these women all these years is very low.
2) Assuming #1 above is true, him then saying if he knew he would have ratted his boss out is absurd.
3) Williams does anything Woods tells him, has proven his faith for a decade and knows he ain't biting the hand that feeds.

Maybe this is just me.

Word?
laugh.gif
  Okay maybe I will have to come down from my Turkey of the Year guarantee
roll.gif
tongue.gif
  Somethin about this Williams dude though

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

1) the odds of him truly knowing about none of these women all these years is very low.
2) Assuming #1 above is true, him then saying if he knew he would have ratted his boss out is absurd.
3) Williams does anything Woods tells him, has proven his faith for a decade and knows he ain't biting the hand that feeds.

Maybe this is just me.

I don't think he knew about the women, they have a business partnership. Woods cheating on his wife would mess up the business, he would have something to say about it because it affects him just as much.
He said he was friends with the wife, so I don't see anything wrong with that. When it comes down to making a choice between money and integrity, not all chose money.
Again, doing what's right is more important to some people.

If I was Woods caddy and I knew I would have gone to Tiger first and told him what he is doing needs to stop because it would affect the business. If he didn't then at least i would be able to caddy elsewhere. Tiger getting caught affects his income, not only that but now he has to deal with these questions. I would be pissed as well.

RyGuy45 wrote:
Oh "if you knew" you would have ratted him out Steve? This idiot would be making $40,000 a year teaching retirees golf somewhere in New Zealand if it wasn't for Woods

Exactly. I hope tiger woos or one of Woods' publicist instructed him to say this. If not, 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Maybe this is just me.

I don't think he knew about the women, they have a business partnership. Woods cheating on his wife would mess up the business, he would have something to say about it because it affects him just as much.
He said he was friends with the wife, so I don't see anything wrong with that. When it comes down to making a choice between money and integrity, not all chose money.
Again, doing what's right is more important to some people.

If I was Woods caddy and I knew I would have gone to Tiger first and told him what he is doing needs to stop because it would affect the business. If he didn't then at least i would be able to caddy elsewhere. Tiger getting caught affects his income, not only that but now he has to deal with these questions. I would be pissed as well.

I guess it does but he's made so much more money than he wouldve if he had not been Tiger's caddy. The affect on Williams income is only temporary too. Tiger's not going to jail for his infidelity. In fact if he had just had his press conference in December. He could be playing already. In fact he should be playing already. The longer before he wins ,the longer the ordeal carries on. Look at Kobe,A-Rod,Ray Lewis etc. If you win or are succesful people really do forget.

Also Its smart just be mock angry if he knew about these women because he doesnt want Elin telling Tiger to fire him.

!%#%....I'd turn on dude, tell the press I know everything, and offer up a book to the first publisher to come up with $10 million.

I carried your damn clubs around for years, it's my time now, dammit...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom