Tiger Woods is a sucker #** #$%%$ vol. The Black Delegation has put him on the trading block

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Tiger Woods may fork over $500 million in divorce[/h1]
Comments

April 26, 2010

BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist

Sounds like the long-rumored divorce filing by Elin Nordegren Woods is rapidly approaching — and the settlement could approach $500 million.

A source close to golf superstar Tiger Woods' estranged wife reports the Swedish beauty has been in ‘‘round-the-clock’’ conversations with a battery of lawyers — both in her native Stockholm and in the United States, where she actually would file.

» Click to enlarge image
[img]http://media1.suntimes.com/mul...00426_14_10_46_108-116-165.imageContent[/img]
Tiger Woods (left) may face a divorce settlement with wife Elin of $500 million of more.

(Getty/AP)

RELATED STORIES
Parodies of Tiger's Nike adsNot much changes, except his win record

According to the source, Elin is mostly concerned about protecting her two kids' financial interests. She recently read a book about a very wealthy man whose children from first marriage got screwed out of their inheritance by their father — influenced by a second wife who wound up with the lion’s share of the money.

‘‘She’s really obsessed with that book,’’ said the Elin intimate, reporting the book is Empress Bianca, a novel that reportedly is a thinly veiled ficitionalization of international socialite Lily Safra, written by Princess Diana biographer Lady Colin Campbell.

Supposedly, the Woods divorce settlement would fall into the $500 million to $600 million range.

Elin Woods supposedly is concerned about ‘‘locking-in’’ specific times where she can live in Sweden with the couple’s two children.

Also, she is said to be serious about buying a U.S. home in the Scottsdale, Ariz., area. According to the source, Elin looks at that being a replacement for the home she currently shares with Tiger in Windemere, Florida — a place ‘‘that has way too many unhappy memories for her,’’ added the Elin friend.

That vol. got me weak
roll.gif

Five.. Hundred... MILLION?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

We all know that it's not a MIGHT; she's getting the money.

Women and Court are a deadly combination.

Yeah..yeah..

50 Million out of what?.

Whats he gonna.... yeah make more money. Now If I get hit with 500 mill for a divorce, the news better cover that cause there is no way in hell an average man can pay that up.

Pay that up Tiger then proceed to smash without remorse.

Tiger'll probably act all mopey about the divorce, then the following weekend, he'll be on TMZ.com cruising in a convertible with 15+ snow bunnies.

$500 million is a lottery though...
sick.gif

Son, I have this chick actually saying that she deserves every penny.

Elin did not help him get to where he is today. Did she help him get those eagles x birdies x win those tourneys? No. These broads wilding.

see, this is the thing though, how you tiger woods...tiger woods.....getting it in....and you wifing a broad who isn't down with it?

that'd be like the first thing i said to a chick when i met her "look, im tiger woods, so even if we get married, im doing the thing.."

how does these things even happen?

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

smh.gif
how is infidelity worth 500 million?

I think if anything, it shows that infidelity should not be messed with. I don't think she deserves it all but I think it is totally wrong what Tiger did. If anything, it should just teach some lessons to people out there.

Tiger should have never gotten married. He should have just played the field till he was ready to settle.

If he didn't protect his estate from his woman while doing all of his "transgressions" it's all on him.

All I can do is shake my !#!@@%! head at this %##*++!#
smh.gif

I know this might sound bad, but all he did was cheat. How that is worth HALF is net worth is beyond me...

How does anybody nowadays move forward without a pre-nup? That's just silly.

Time to shoot OJ a kite and grab them cliffnotes on "How to Snuff a !@$!#@#*# and Get Away with it".

i wonder if her and kevin federline are friends...$500 million straight robbery and dont tell me she needs that kind of $ to raise children
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I by no means think the broad is worth that much money, but if you want to play the game prepared to get caught. And damn, did he done get caught
smh.gif
I can't get mad at her though
laugh.gif

That's what he gets for being a simp. In less than 2 months, you'll see her enjoying the money in Monte Carlo with some other dude.

Back
Top Bottom