Tila Tequila accepts Sexy Specs challenge

Looks like she was just looking for a reason to show off her new jugs but i'm quite OK with that....how about you?

Y'all on your own looking for that Sexy Spec vid though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Shes trash.

20pbzly.gif

I agree....but one mans trash is another man treasure, word to Brandy's brother.

I'd still punch tho. Dont get it confused.

Dont get me wrong, i never said i wouldnt touch that haha

I remember the first time I seen her in import tuner when I was a wee lad, it was love at first sight. [emoji]9829[/emoji]

Looks like she was just looking for a reason to show off her new jugs but i'm quite OK with that....how about you?
She's had them for a long time.

I know ciara won't respond.. but tila was a fool callin her out. Ciara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tilatequila EASY

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I know ciara won't respond.. but tila was a fool callin her out. Ciara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tila tequila EASY

Its a joke based off of another video...simmer down.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I know ciara won't respond.. but tila was a fool callin her out. Ciara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tila tequila EASY

Its a joke based off of another video...simmer down.
I got the joke.. I'm aware of the other vid. Now look at what you quoted and tell me I'm lying

She is so $%%#$#% annoying, I had a crush on her when I was 14 but now she's tired and old news.

x2

What shorty lacks in looks she makes up in swagger IMO. Cant explain it any other way but I'd smash no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom