Tilikum/Shamu Thrashes & Kills Trainer.......Gruesome DETAILS UPDATE + Similar Attack Video

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

In 1999, a man snuck into Tilikum's tank and was found dead and naked,draped on the whale's back. The death was ruled a drowning.
eek.gif

sick.gif

This whale is MURKIN dudes!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO my kller W. Tilikum aint playin' out there...dude got like six bodies under him and ishhhhhhhh...straight sacrificing these infidels to the big homey Poseidon...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But don't you just love that description though, "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]a man...was found dead and naked,draped on the whale's back[/color]"...and these gumbs ruled it a "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]drowing[/color]". I don't know who was more oblivious to the reality of the situation-- the idiot that payed with his life, or these [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]special[/color] *** trainers.

Either way, one thing we can take solace in after the occurrence of these all too frequent incidents, is that natural selection is working rather optimally...
grin.gif

RIP to the trainer but it's incidents like these that prove the necessity to allow animals to remain in their natural habitats. I hope they don't kill the whale...

^^^^
laugh.gif
Yo SuperAntigen you're a fool!!!!That first sentence got me dying right now!
"Sacrificing these infidels to the big homie Poseidon"
laugh.gif

ppl gotta realize that animals shouldn't be in cages or tanks...clearly not the whales fault.....rip to the lady

if ppl wanna see animals so bad, watch national geographic, atleast they are filmed in the wild

gonna watch the cove this weekend....saw the traile a few months back n i was speechless

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Well if they are going to kill the whale might as well put it to good use. I say we cut him up and feed him to all the Haitians.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

In 1999, a man snuck into Tilikum's tank and was found dead and naked,draped on the whale's back. The death was ruled a drowning.
eek.gif

sick.gif

This whale is MURKIN dudes!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOmy kller W. Tilikum aint playin' out there...dude got like six bodiesunder him and ishhhhhhhh...straight sacrificing these infidels to thebig homey Poseidon...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But don't you just love that description though, "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]a man...was found dead and naked,draped on the whale's back[/color]"...and these gumbs ruled it a "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]drowing[/color]". I don't know who was more oblivious to the reality of the situation-- the idiot that payed with his life, or these [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]special[/color] *** trainers.

Eitherway, one thing we can take solace in after the occurrence of these alltoo frequent incidents, is that natural selection is working ratheroptimally...
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope you don't think i was serious. PS they can't free him he will die in the wild the other whales will not take to him and he won't know how to survive. So its either continue business as usual at sea world. Put him in a separate tank to live out his lonely miserable life. Or just kill him to free up space at sea world

Sushi rolls for haiti not seeming like such a bad idea afterall lol

I seen this movie when I was young. Thought it was a bootleg ripoff of Jaws then when I got older realized this came out before Jaws. That movie was kinda scary because you think Shamu the whole time is murkin everyone. I remember the legless girl gettin straight spoonfed to the orca and at the end when the whale put half his body on the ice making the ice tip so the guy would slowly slide down the ice into his mouth. Straight reckless revenge mission for Orca.

Statistically, it's not a big deal. There was a pit-bull that mauled a toddler to death just last week and that didn't get national press. That happens a lot more than a killer whale killing someone.

This story sells because of the "Jaws" factor.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Statistically, it's not a big deal. There was a pit-bull that mauled a toddler to death just last week and that didn't get national press. That happens a lot more than a killer whale killing someone.

Jaws was a shark.  This story "sells" because it's an animal in captivity, that is in front of millions of people a year, and it killed it's trainer.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Jaws was a shark.  This story "sells" because it's an animal in captivity, that is in front of millions of people a year, and it killed it's trainer.

A shark? Really? 

A pit-bull is also an animal in captivity.  Jaws factor refers to the nature of the incident - maybe not mirrored from what's in the movie, but similar in a way that it's a large animal with teeth who grabbed a woman out of the water with it's mouth and killed her.  

Statistically, it's still just one death. 

you know damn well there's a difference between a killer whale in the SHAMU show killing someone and a pitbull killing someone...

A shark? Really? 

A pit-bull is also an animal in captivity.  Jaws factor refers to the nature of the incident - maybe not mirrored from what's in the movie, but similar in a way that it's a large animal with teeth who grabbed a woman out of the water with it's mouth and killed her.  

So if somebody gets hit by a comet.  It shouldn't be in the news because "statistically" just one death right.

eek.gif
 How am I in Orlando and just now hearing about this.
Last time I went to this Sea World in Orlando one of the whales had 2 babies, and there was like 4 whales in the little tank. It's sad. They need to free them, Orlando has enough other attractions.
RIP to her.

ppl just dont know how smart these animals are....they have great memory...who knows if that lady mistreated the whale n it finally snapped

A shark? Really? 

dogs are domesticated though. 

The trainers know what they're getting into. They know there is a potential risk in what they do for a living.

All animal attacks can be horrific. You can have birds pecking out eyes, dogs tearing little kids to shreds, and so on and so forth.

When it comes to animals in the wild, or ones that are in an enclosure, you've got to expect some sort of risk.

Our safety and lives are not guaranteed in anything.

Back
Top Bottom