Tim Dog faked his own death?

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Aint this the same dude who was scamming all those chicks?

questioned has been answered.

Last edited:

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Joined Feb 20, 2011
New genre = zombie rap.

Marketing genius or criminal failure? You decide.

Last edited:

rex ryan

Banned
Joined Nov 1, 2011
I wish it was Nate dogg that faked his death and was still alive instead of that bum cornball Tim dog

Last edited:
Joined Oct 25, 2012
More than half of NT probably isn't aware of Tim Dog. But yeah, he'll wish he was once the Feds get him. 

Nike Jordan

Supporter
Joined Jun 27, 2002
I didn't want to bump an old thread up, but NBC News did an investigation on this and it turns out Tim Dog did indeed pass away.

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/mystery-rapper-tim-dogs-death-solved-n203776
Timothy Blair died at Hospice Atlanta, Dekalb County, GA on 14 February, 2013. Dateline obtained his death certificate from the Dekalb County GA Board of Health. No paperwork was filed in the county where Blair was widely believed to be living – because death records are filed in the county of death; and no one except close family, friends and carers knew where the former rapper lived – and died.

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Joined Feb 20, 2011
Damn. My joke was in poor taste then.

:smh:

In honor of the man, I'll salute him with a track on a CD of his that I actually bought.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now