Tim Duncan Foamposite max set to re-retro 2020

Oh damn, would love to get the silver pair and white pair.

Let me get these too

6-tim-duncan-nike-nike-air-max-duncan.jpg

Too clunky for me . But these fit right in with the current trend

Wore mine this weekend to nite bar hop. Got a lil hairy for yo boi and had to do the dash on 5 bouncers and Needless my total foambposite Max’s did not hold me down and where bouncey and responsive.
FYI
I burned total of 6 people in my pair. I also always tie my shoes in case it pops off >D

Too clunky for me, always like the shoe tho
Might pick up this time around

Only right ninja makes this thread :pimp: lol

Still have a DS black pair from 05’. It just sitting and I’ve always wanted to get rid of it lol. No market for them

Still have a DS black pair from 05’. It just sitting and I’ve always wanted to get rid of it lol. No market for them

Sell it at this point to get your money back
Also they might be wearable

I started to wear the 2003 sliver/black colorway no problem with them

I sold the sliver/black 2011 retro pair today at StockX got $352.00
I figure if the shoe comes out next year Nike will re-retro the OG colorway

Was about to pull the trigger on the 2011 pair. **** to pricey tho. Finna wait for the 2020 pair.

Are these still set to return in 2020? Had to dig deep to find this thread. I really need a pair of these.

Haven't heard anything about these at all since the rumor.. Foams can sometimes go un noticed though especially if they're not a Foam 1. I think an update will happen within like a month of RD if they drop. I have my 2011 pair in pretty damn good condition but I'd still cop because these are top 5.

Just hoping they also drop the Black pair with the silver ankle pod too.. haven't had a pair since 2011 and sold them like a moron.

Back
Top Bottom