TIM HORTONS ICED CAP APPRECIATION POST

Yo Canadian NTers, just thought i'd make an appreciation post for Tim Hortons iced cappacinos, in the hot summer, aint nothing better than an iced cap, theyre delicious IMO, and refreshing as hell! :pimp:
pimp.gif

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Appreciated. Anyone ask for variations? Ask for chocolate milk instead.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Yup, but I usually can't decide between it and a Starbucks Frappuccino, they're so expensive tho.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

^ I usually prefer the Frappuccino but Tim Hortons is everywhere and usually has drive thru so I always get iced cap instead

that mint chocolate flavor is crazy!?!

but sometimes I lean heavy on the 7/11 Frostees!
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

y'all dont know about seattle's best coffee javakulas ahahaha the coffee flavor isnt as strong as the frappuccinos whenever you go to walden galleria in buffalo hit up that borders and the seattles best coffee is in there try the creme' carmel its liquid crack

Quote:
^ I usually prefer the Frappuccino but Tim Hortons is everywhere and usually has drive thru so I always get iced cap instead

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS
1 Armstead | 2 Grant | 4 Joseph | 5 Murphy | 9 Hunt | 10 Congi | 29 Davis | 33 Szarka | 41 Perry | 60 Geno | 83 FANTUZ | 88 Dominguez | 96 Schultz​

sig check

TEAM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS

1 Armstead | 2 Grant | 4 Joseph | 5 Murphy | 9 Hunt | 10 Congi | 29 Davis | 33 Szarka | 41 Perry | 60 Geno | 83 FANTUZ | 88 Dominguez | 96 Schultz

Quote:
Of course, and cheaper too.

it really isn't that much cheaper because the iced cap supreme that tim hortons has now is more comparable to a frappucino and the price of a medium iced cap supreme which is equivalent in size to a tall frappucino costs about the same...

Iced Cap with chocolate milk is definitely appreciated!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

ice cap then walk around the parking lot and admire the cars. kennedy commons timmies FTW! they always got some nice rides there at night. west end gets it poppin on the streets though. (hope no cop lurking NT sees this). summer nights, cars and iced caps go hand in hand.
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

Quote:
Iced Cap with chocolate milk is definitely appreciated!

did you know chocolate milk is made from spoiled white milk?

anyway i agree with u on that...iced cap with milk instead of cream.. no chocolate milk tho!

Back
Top Bottom