Tim Tebow officially signs with Nike for 300K a year!

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

300K? Crazy! That would buy like 641 abortions (average cost of $468).
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i guess they're already capturing the air he breathes...

Actually Nike isn't capturing his air.  Focus on the Family is bottling it to later replenish James Dobson's hot air supply.

UA got whored in this deal with all they tried to do for Tim the Saint.

So much for his loyalty.
Yo rock you can't just throw the pink elephant in the room and not elaborate...what's the deal, what went down?

^ It seemed like every time Tebow was on tv this off season he was in UA gear. I must say, I didn't see this coming.

^^i'm not so sure about that, i only remember 1 clip when he was wearing a UA hoodie(didn't UA sponsor the senior bowl??). i noticed him wearing nike a lot and most of the stuff had a XV logo on it. pretty sure he had it on at the UF pro-day. this is a "just incase he turns out to be the real deal we got him early and cheap" contract. 300k won't be missed by nike if he fails.

but Rock you've got to give more info that!!

You're right, it must have been just that one time. Oh well either way, something went down haha.

No hate, but I just can't see black and brown kids in the hood goin to shoe stores to cop the new tim tebows.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

just out of curiosity, what is QFT?
its means Quoted For Truth and like everyone else i would have thought he was gonna go the UA rout.

-Tyler

I'm glad to see Tebow in Nike. The kid has a good head on his shoulders and heart in his chest.

Good for Tebow....Imagine getting paid 300 K per year to simply wear the swoosh---lol

First! That is a lot of money for a college football player! First rounders don't even come to making that kind of money with Nike. 2 years ago Nike was paying guys $9k in product for a 4th rounder and now its $4.5k plus the player pays taxes on that money. The Reggie Bush deal was a huge one at a Million, but I dont think he sold one cleat with his name on it.  Florida has a huge fan base and his has that model face! Plus the contract is set if he turns out to be something, nothing now!

Back
Top Bottom