Tim Tebow officially signs with Nike for 300K a year!

Im surprised, I thought he would go to Under Armor.

Tebow signs shoe and apparel deal with Nike for $300k a year with incentives

Adam Schefter is reporting this via ESPN.

What...wow...phil night coulda just hit the interstate and threw that 300K out the window if he wanted to get rid of it.

pimp.gif

Because 4 years of Tebow hype wasn't enough. Thanks Phil.

Tell me about it I didnt see him as a Nike athlete. I still think the kid will prove a lot of people wrong but we shall see. One fot he most questionable positions in the NFl is QB

Why are y'all surpised?  300K is a small investment to get into the potenial Tim Tebow train. If this guy becomes anything close to a competent NFL starter do you realize how they can make off him?  He's clean as a whistle, White and Athletic! Actually I'm surprised Nike doesnt push more Football players like Tom Brady.

This sounds a lot like the "head-to-toe" contract Joey Harrington signed.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why are y'all surpised?  300K is a small investment to get into the potenial Tim Tebow train. If this guy becomes anything close to a competent NFL starter do you realize how they can make off him?  He's clean as a whistle, White and Athletic! Actually I'm surprised Nike doesnt push more Football players like Tom Brady.

"CLEAN AS A WHISTLE" you best believe Nike is going to becareful who they sign... (cough) Vick. I like Tebow and think he will be a good NFL player.

good for tebow. bad for nike, because there is a slim chance of tebow being a star in the NFL. they should had gone for someone else. let me fix one of my sentences from before...."there is a slim chance of tebow starting in the NFL".

Originally Posted by swooshallday

good for tebow. bad for nike, because there is a slim chance of tebow being a star in the NFL. they should had gone for someone else. let me fix one of my sentences from before...."there is a slim chance of tebow starting in the NFL".

its a "low risk, high reward" type of thing.

UA got whored in this deal with all they tried to do for Tim the Saint.

So much for his loyalty.

You say it's low risk but just wait until he launches some crusades-like Holy war on the NFL.

Rock, care to go into more detail?
Florida is a huge Nike school
Not sure where ua fits into this scheme.....

I hope tebow has a great nfl career...

Hell I wouldn't mind seeing him in a 49ers jersey.

Back
Top Bottom