Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Finally unds’d my dtlr x 40 belows

681008CA-6507-4076-B139-D336CB36C7A7.jpeg

It's officially Timbo weather. Wore my navy/gold joints yesterday and my grey suedes today... which I hate because the collar is suede and they start to hurt my ankles after a while. Gonna wear my Horweens tomorrow and probably black leathers on Christmas. Surprised I only have 4 pairs in the collection (sold a couple when I was still in CO).

the leather is decent? they are $150 in cart on the US website right now

Fantastic deal.

Would purchase it myself if it was the brown version.

Full Grain leather so no worries.

Can take anything you throw at them.

WHAT IS FULL-GRAIN LEATHER?​

If the hide is a blemish-free hide, the very best (in our opinion) way to use the leather is full grain. Full-grain leather simply means that the hair is removed and the hide goes immediately into the tanning process.

Why do we feel this is the best way to use the hide?

All of the oil-absorbing properties and original characteristics of the leather remain intact. The leather will patina and endure over time.

Full-grain leather is stronger and more durable. A bag will get far more oohs and ahs after some years of use from this type of leather.

To remove any marks, the leather has not been "corrected" (sanded or buffed). The entire thickness of the skin is used.

Highest quality products like furniture, footwear, and luggage tout full grain.

You may pay a little higher price for products made with full-grain leather, but the item will survive the rigors of age and travel much better than other grades.

Back
Top Bottom