Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

I ordered some crazy looking Clarks boots on a limb, not sure if I should post them here or not when they arrive but I don't think there's a general boots thread is there?

PARTY30 and SURPRISE30 bring them down from $100 to $49

https://www.timberland.com/shop/men...r-6-inch-waterproof-boots-red-a1u6k604#hero=0

58DF0246-B0CB-4186-833E-AC20171497A4.jpeg

@Guccishades

Last edited:

lmao, aye man. You're the one that's gonna be rocking them so buy what you like but I have to agree with everyone else. Not feeling these at all. Question tho, if you weren't able to get them on discount would you have paid the $100 to rock them? No Shade

Bought Saturday morning and they were delivered Sunday afternoon. Fastest shipping I ever got. Anyone have any info on these? I know the original Hazel Highway Swamps (I'm from Jersey, we call them Swamps) had a Vibram sole and were lined with Goretex. Also, the green panels were made of suede. These are different tho. This the only thing I found on Timberlands website https://www.timberland.com/limited-release/hazel-highway-field-boot-collection.html

20181210_213024.jpg

Paid $220, then returned them when they dropped to $190 a couple days later. Then they dropped to $140 a few days later. Then $100. **** crazy, these joints flopped hard but I think they made maaaaaad pairs. I’m cool with the $49 I paid, I’ll wear them again tomorrow. The red pops and I like ugly Christmas sweaters.

I also expect people to laugh or make jokes about them. I’m cool with that.

Damn!! $220 retail?? That mark down is crazy, that's a good deal. What is the upper made out of? Suede or Leather? For $50 I would wear those to work, maybe dye them in a different color. Thanks for the info tho. Does that coupon only work on those or other colors?

Reading the comments now. The funniest thing I've read is how many people bought them true to size or went up a size yo.

It's also wild to read how many people are panicking on what to wear with them or scared to get laughed at. I wore my joints four times so far and had no issues with either. People care too much what others think. Only problem I had was these joints bled all over my jeans. The back of the tongue had my jeans red son. I'm still sick son.

They're at the outlet for $100, curious to see what price they drop to after Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom