Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Reading the comments now. The funniest thing I've read is how many people bought them true to size or went up a size yo.

a7a0d77572a6f0fdf52f69edab1797f74bf9165c.jpg

What info you want? You got all the info you need. You got the limited joints so the material is different.

There was a regular all suede pair came back out a few years ago.

Then a 2016 pair that’s similar to yours except they’re Goretex, Vibram sole and the green is suede.

https://www.timberland.com/limited-release/hazel-highway-field-boot-collection-2016.html

I hate that they’ve released 3-4 of almost the same ****in field boot.

Christmas pair is suede and the white **** is painted on.

SURPRISE30 works on most of the website, PARTY30 is just for the Christmas joints

Ugly sweaters look like their made of leather, that's suede? that's crazy. I was just asking about the 6 inch field boots because i noticed different variations of the hazel highway. Just weird that they flipped the style up instead of keeping it the same.

I can't do the fruity color timz...like my constructs & chuckers simple

Attachments

• IMG_20181214_140627.jpg
    IMG_20181214_140627.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 25
I am sad. Home girl works for VF and gets 50% off Timberlands. She let me know that the Super Boots were excluded from employee discount.

I am sad. Home girl works for VF and gets 50% off Timberlands. She let me know that the Super Boots were excluded from employee discount.

They’re sitting on the website, they’ll probably let employees use it in a week or two on them.

They’re sitting on the website, they’ll probably let employees use it in a week or two on them.

Good call. I hope that is the case. I was about to get the 640 Below 6 inch as a consolation but I’ll hold off. They aren’t moving at all.

Good call. I hope that is the case. I was about to get the 640 Below 6 inch as a consolation but I’ll hold off. They aren’t moving at all.

I seen those, was considering copping but can't bring myself to it. If it ain't the 8 inch super boot I can't rock with them. They look a lil funny.

Last edited:
I remember seeing some dude with the previous off white timbs at the store picking up some bottles. Not worth the $$$

Anyone know where I can find an 11.5 in those burgundy 40 below super boots that just dropped? I copped a 11 but i need a 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom