Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Classic, no need for gimmicks

20190919_182220.jpg

20190920_163059.jpg
ordered these yesterday from Jimmy jazz for $120 & they came today paid a lil extra for shipping tho but I had a extra 10% off & retailmenot 16% cash back ($16&some change).

Almost grabbed these today for $65, ended up passing. Love these but already got the 40s and the 6s.

These were up on End and NeimanMarcus for months, not a single size sold out. They took them down a couple weeks ago. Funny seeing them sellout on CNCPTS.

Last edited:
Not even sure why Timbs needs Gore-Tex - their default material is quite good. :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

These were up on End and NeimanMarcus for months, not a single size sold out. They took them down a couple weeks ago. Funny seeing them sellout on CNCPTS.

What? How?:nerd: You sure you're talking about the Concepts x Timbs that just released today?

So you posted these months ago...?

Yeah, 3-4 pages back. June 2 I posted them. I was hoping they would go on sale on Neiman Marcus since it was summer and they weren’t selling but they ended up removing them a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, 3-4 pages back. June 2 I posted them. I was hoping they would go on sale on Neiman Marcus since it was summer and they weren’t selling but they ended up removing them a couple weeks ago.

Got you. Just very odd they released there well before the own store released them.

Come on you know hahahaha is on the payroll

True. :lol:

Do you see Timberlands collabing with designer level brands LV, Ralph, Versace etc.

I know designers make their own boots,
just visioned a limited run of a collab.

Remember those early 2000s Gucci prints, lmao

I’m shocked they’re doing more NBA boots, they didn’t look like that sold.

These should come out in October

Celtics, Bulls, Lakers

F5E15CCA-BADF-45B5-AC0D-74C117CC6F7B.jpeg
4B944D4B-A715-4D76-94F8-346FBC6BF6AB.jpeg
A37B45F5-2C92-4202-9C9E-D6C1CB7AD845.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom